Lumbini Bikash Bank published the job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. Banking jobs in Nepal, Lumbini Bikash Development bank job application notice. Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a leading National Level Development Bank, managed by a highly professional and experienced team in the banking sector, has been expanding its products and services and its branch outlets continuously with a renewed strategic plan.
The bank, therefore, invites application from highly competent, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens for the under-mentioned positions in order to fulfill the staff force of the Head Office, Existing and Upcoming Branches of the Bank.
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a leading development bank having wide networks of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting following criteria for the position of Trainee Jr. Assistant to be posted at various branches / departments of head office of the Bank.
JOB Position: Trainee Jr. Assistant
JOB Location: Various Branches/ Department of the Bank
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognized university/college.
Age not exceeding 28 years as on 31st August, 2022 (15th Bhadra, 2079).
• Must have basic computer knowledge. Must have good communication skills in Nepali and English.
Preference shall be given to the candidates having two wheeler’s driving license.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test followed by an interview. The written test shall be conducted at the following locations: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Narayanghat, Butwal, Dhangadi, Biratnagar, and Birgunj subject to sufficient number of applications. The candidate should indicate one of these centers for written test.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
How to Apply:
Please apply before 15th of Bhadra, 2079, (31 August, 2022): Apply via https://www.jobejee.com/job/Trainee-Junior-Assistant/30465 OR go through android or IOS app, and Click “Apply Now” button for the respective job.
Looking for more than just a job? Want to make a difference where you live and work? Explore what’s possible with a career at Lumbini Bikash Bank. We help you pursue your professional dreams and cultivate meaningful relationships with the people and communities you support.
Driving License Print Status Check License Status check
Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Online application Process National ID Card
E- Passport Application Process Details- Apply Online E-Passport
Apply Online Application form Embossed Number Plate
Apply Online Driving License Application from your Home
Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Application Process Apply Voter Card
Check Your Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Details
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Operation Incharge
- Relationship Officer
- Officer Level- Few
- Senior Officer
- Junior Officer-Few
- Assistant Level – Few
- Senior Assistant/
For upcoming and existing Branches of all seven Provinces.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferable Master’s Degree) in Management from a recognized University/College for Officer Level and Minimum Intermediate Level (preferable Bachelor’s Degree) in Management from a recognized University College for Assistant Level.
- Minimum 4 years of total banking experience with at least 2 years of working experience in both branch operation and in credit function for Officer Level position
- Minimum 3 years of total banking experience with at least 1 year of working experience in branch operation and in credit function for Assistant Level (Supervisor and Sr. Assistant) position.
- Minimum 2 years of total banking experience for Assistant Level (Assistant) position.
- Must have sound knowledge and expertise in credit function and in branch operation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Other General Requirements for all above positions :
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years for Officer Level and not exceeding 35 years for Assistant Level as on the last day of application.
- Must have Driving License.
- Corporate position will be offered as per job experience and qualification of the candidates as deserves.
=> Click Here to Apply Online Job Application for Vacancy Posts
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Canada Visa Apply- How To Get Canada Visa
H1B Visa America Working Visa Apply Now
Nepal Police Job Vacancy
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now
Previous Old Job Vacancy Posts details of Lumbini Bikash Bank
Job Vacancy Post details: Lumbini Bikash Bank
1. Management Trainee – Few Head Office.
Existing and Upcoming Branches of Province:
Province 1 , Province 2, Bagmati Province, Gandaki Province, Lumbini Province, Karnali Province and
Requirements: Minimum Masters Level (Preferable MBA Degree) in Management with CGPA 3 out of 4 or first division from a recognized University/ College. Having Basic Computer Knowledge. Age: Not exceeding 30 years. Must have Two Wheeler’s Driving License. Must be fluent in English language in both written and spoken.
2. Trainee Junior Assistant – Few
Head Office. Existing and Upcoming Branches of Province:
Province 1, Province 2. Bagmati Province. Gandaki Province, Lumbini Province, Kamali Province and Sudurpashchim Province
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognized University College Having Basic Computer Knowledge. Age: Not exceeding 28 years. Must have Two Wheeler’s Driving License.
Application without disclosure of age, marks/percentage/CGPA and minimum qualification shall be disqualified. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview and further selection process. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the selection process shall lead to automatic disqualification To Apply: Log on to www.globaljob.com.np and click on the ‘Apply Online icon below the respective job position. The deadline to apply is 24.00hrs, Chaitra 11, 2077.
=> Latest Govt Job Kharidar Vacancy Notice
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari