The US has opened registration for H-1B visas issued to skilled foreign workers. Interested Nepali citizens can apply for the visa online. H1B Visa Lottery Result Analysis. How many people will get H1B Visa from America USA? View all the Online Application processes for H1B Visa & H1B visa requirement details. H1B Visa is opened by announcing the name of the successful applicant in the lottery system. The US agency Citizenship and Immigration Services has given information on this matter. “Foreign expert employees who are successful in obtaining H-1B visas can start working from October 1st of the US financial year.
The US provides H-1B visas to many more people a year. Earlier, during the administration of Donald Trump, it was very strict. However, with the election of Biden as President, the H-1B visa has been relaxed as before. For skilled workers who want to go to America, the United States has started an online application system.
H-1B visa is required if you are coming to the United States to perform services in a pre-arranged professional job. To qualify, you must hold a bachelor’s or higher degree (or an equivalent degree) in the specific specialty for which you seek employment. USCIS will determine whether your employment constitutes a specialty occupation and whether you are qualified to perform the services. Your employer is required file a labor condition application with the Department of Labor concerning the terms and conditions of its contract of employment with you.
How to Apply H1B Visa Online Application- What’s in the H1B Visa process?
Online applications for the ‘H-1B Visa’ given to skilled workers have been started from last Wednesday. America has started the online registration process from this year by making some changes in the visa process.
- USCIS states that the following online procedures are available for H-One B visas.
- In order to apply according to the said visa process, the employer company has to go to the official website of USCIS and fill the details.
- For this, the employer has to submit the reason why he has to appoint the worker he wants to appoint, the reason why he cannot appoint an American citizen for that job, the necessary educational details, qualifications etc. for the worker.
- The employer must confirm the basis for the work to be done in his institution by only persons with a certain degree. Or the employer must confirm the basis that the minimum qualification for the work of the organization is a certain degree.
- Even if a degree is not required for other jobs of the organization, it should be confirmed that a degree holder is required for the job applied for or certain educational qualification should be confirmed for the said job.
- In addition to this, it is necessary to confirm that you have received a license from the state or acquired expertise to work in a special profession.
- Employers can apply for H-1B visas on behalf of foreign workers on the USCIS website.
- Only the employer himself or his official representative can apply on behalf of the visa applicant.
- You have to pay 10 dollars while filling the application form. If not selected, the amount will not be refunded.
- The H-One B visa application may be rejected due to various reasons. Applications registered before or after the specified date will be rejected immediately.
- Likewise, even if an employer company has given the same application twice for the same person, such application will be rejected.
- However, one employer company may apply for visa on behalf of more than one applicant.
- Similarly, more than one employer can apply for a visa for one person.
H1B Visa Application Open From 2023 March 1 to 2023 March 17
Maximum Duration of H1B Visa: 6 Years
Initial Period of Stay of H1B Visa: 3 Years
Extension Available for H1B Visa: 3 Years
How To Apply for America Working H1B Visa: All the Application Process/ Video instructions are given below.
H1B Visa Online Signup Registration Process-Step-by-Step Instructions H1B Visa
H-1B Electronic Registration Process: Attorneys and Representatives
H1B Visa Requirements- Eligibility required to obtain H1B America Working Visa
USCIS has classified two categories for applicants who receive H-One B visas in the year 2022. In order to apply in the first category, the applicant must have passed at least an American bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Those who have not passed graduation level will not be eligible to join this process. A quota of 65,000 visas has been allocated for graduates.
Citizens of any country in the world can join this process. However, according to the open trade agreement with the United States, some more quotas have been allocated for H-1B visas for the citizens of Chile and Singapore.
H-1B Visa Online Application- Electronic Registration Process
The H-1B is a Specialty Occupation work authorization visa with a cumulative maximum duration of 6 years. The initial period of stay for those in H-1B status is three (3) years, with extensions available for up to three (3) years thereafter.
This visa is also known as non-immigrant visa. The US requests applications for a total of 85,000 people under the H One B visa every year. It is open every year from March 1 to March 17. The visa application can only be given for about three weeks.