CDSC Clearing Company Limited published the job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. CDS & Clearing company job vacancy career opportunity notice. Career opportunity at CDS Clearing Company. Nepal dhitopatra board share clearing company job. CDS and Clearing Limited, a company established under the company act is a company promoted by Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) in 2010 to provide centralized depository, clearing and settlement services in Nepal.
CDS & Clearing Limited (CDSC) job vacancy notice for Internal, Open and Inclusive Competitive Written Examination. According to the agreement received from the Public Service Commission dated 2080.08.14, the following vacant posts in CDS have to be filled permanently through internal, open and inclusive competition,.
Applications are invited from eligible Nepali citizens as per Staff Service Conditions Regulations, 2075. Along with the application form, a recent passport size photograph should be pasted at the specified place and a copy of the educational qualifications, training, experience and certificates of Nepalese citizenship obtained by them should be prepared and self-attested and submitted to the CDSC office, Putlisadak.
Last date of submission of application: 2080/09/05 and double fee can be paid up to 2080/09/12.
Candidates age limit should be 21 years completed as on 05/09/2080 and not exceeding 35 years but not exceeding 40 years in case of women and persons with disabilities.
Type of Exam: Written, Practical and Interview, General Side Written and Interview only,
Exam Center: Kathmandu,
Place of Submission of Application CDS & Clearing Ltd., Share Markets Commercial Complex, Putlisadak
Salary and service facilities: As per the rules of CDSC.
Written Exam Date: The written exam will be conducted by the Public Service Commission. Schedule of Written Examination
Documents to be attached:
Candidates must attach a copy of the educational qualification and citizenship certificate as well as the copy of the inclusive group opening document in case of inclusive group advertisement. If the applicant has acquired educational qualifications from other countries than Nepal, he must also submit a copy of the equivalency certificate along with it. For posts requiring experience, submit the application form mentioning the experience details and getting it certified by the head of the office/organization where you have worked.
Minimum qualification required:
1) For the post of Deputy Manager (Internal) and Senior Officer (Internal) in Securities Market, Management, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar subjects from a University recognized by the Government of Nepal. Candidates must have at least a post-graduate degree or have passed the chartered accountancy examination and have completed at least four years of permanent service in a position below one level in the permanent service of CDSC.
2) For official positions, at least a post-graduate degree in securities market, management, finance, economics, commerce, business administration, public administration, computer engineering, computer science, information technology or similar subjects from a university recognized by the Government of Nepal or passed the chartered accountancy examination.
3) I.T. Authorized BE Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent with at least a Bachelor’s degree.
4) Senior Assistant: At least a bachelor’s degree in securities market, management, finance, economics, commerce, business administration, public administration, computer engineering, computer science, information technology or similar subjects from a university recognized by the Government of Nepal.
5) Senior computer operator with at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, information technology, or related subjects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES WISHING TO APPLY IN INCLUSIVE GROUP ADVERTISEMENT:
Candidates who want to apply for the posts of the inclusive group should attach the following documents at the time of application. After being selected for the interview based on the results of the written test, the original copies of such documents, along with self-attested copies, will have to be brought along to the interview.
a) In case of tribals/tribes, from the National Foundation for Adivasi/Tribal Upliftment, in the case of Dalits, from the National Dalit Commission, in the case of disabled, from the Social Welfare Council, in the case of Madhesi, from the Madhesi Commission, in the case of backward areas, from the relevant district along with a certificate of citizenship from the relevant rural municipality, certifying that they currently reside permanently in the same rural municipality. .
Examination Fee Amount Prabhu Bank Ltd., CDS & Clearing Ltd. at Putlisadak. Account no. 1090092361500103 deposit voucher should be attached with the application. The application can be submitted by paying double the fee up to 7 (seven) days after the last date of application.
CDS Clearing CDSC Job Vacancy New Syllabus Details
The company is inaugurated on 31st March 2011. The main objective of the company is to act as a central depository for various instruments (Equity, Bonds, and Warrants etc) especially to handle securities in dematerialized form. This organization is entrusted with the safekeeping, deposit, and withdrawal of securities certificates and transfer of ownership/rights of the said instruments. The depository functions will be performed by the company under the securities regulations of Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON). CDSC is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Nepal Stock Exchange Ltd. (NEPSE) which was established on 7th Poush 2067.