Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form details & Rastriya Parichaya Patra Online Application Form process details. Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Application Process details. National Identity Card is a multi-purpose certificate with biometric features and national identity that contains the personal and biological details of citizens. “National Identity Card” is a digital solution for identity verification. Due to its digital features, it is of great importance in the present modern era as it can be used for various purposes by inter-connecting with public services.
Many countries have a policy to successfully implement it in their own countries, and some countries are using it successfully. For all citizens to receive such a digital identity card without discrimination is to support national inclusion as well. The government of Nepal through its annual policy and program and budget statement will arrange for all Nepali citizens to use biometric smart cards with photos so that they can be used as national identity cards even in elections.
A separate central agency National ID Management Center has been established for the implementation of this arrangement, and the Center and the Central Registration Department under the Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration have been integrated to establish a National ID Card and Registration Department. The identity card work is also done by this department.
Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Donidcr.gov.np Online Apply
What details are included in the national identity card?
The identity card contains the following details –
- Personal details (name, surname, date of birth, gender, parents’ names, address, type of citizenship, spouse’s name, father’s name)
- Fingerprint (10 fingers)
- Iris [Proposed]
- ID number
Apply Online Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Onine National ID Card Application Onilne Process
What qualifications are required to get a national identity card and what should be done to get it?
The following written qualifications are required to obtain a National Identity Card
- 16 years of age
- Obtained Nepali citizenship certificate.
- A person eligible to receive an identity card must submit an application in the prescribed format to the agency or officer designated by the National Identity Card and Registration Department.
- When submitting an application, a person who wants to get an identity card or the body or official designated by the department must provide personal and biological details such as a digital photograph, a digital finger print lapchae print with a line of 10 fingers of both hands, signature, etc.
Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Online Registration- Update Notice Information
Update information regarding Rastriya Parichaya Patra Nationa ID Card Application Form process onine application process by government officials.
What is National Identity Card?
National Identity Card is a multi-purpose certificate with biometric features and national identity that contains the personal and biological details of citizens.
What is the purpose of establishing the National Identity Card and Registration Department?
- Prepare data and records from an electronic system to reveal the identity of Nepali citizens including their personal and biological details, manage, use and control the safe storage, use and control of the data and provide a multi-purpose national identity card with a national identity number.
- Registration and record management of personal events such as birth, death, migration, marriage, divorce, etc.
- Work related to distribution of social security allowance
- By developing a national identity card management information system, the information and details of citizens will be kept in an integrated manner and will be applied to the service facilities available from the state.
Driving License Print Status Check License Status check
Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Online application Process National ID Card
E- Passport Application Process Details- Apply Online E-Passport
Apply Online Application form Embossed Number Plate
Apply Online Driving License Application from your Home
Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Application Process Apply Voter Card
Check Your Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Details
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Bagmati Pradesh Government Lok Sewa Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now