Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Exam center details of various health service posts. Bagmati Pradesh Prasasan, Lekha, Engineering, Survey, Health, IT, Amin, Lab Assistant & Khanepani 4th Level Sahayak Exam Center. Bagmati Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog recently published the exam center details of 4th & 5th level of various services and posts. All the exam center details of Bagmati pradesh lok sewa aayog exam center details are given below.
Bagmati Pradesh lok sewa aayog recently published various vacancy posts exam center details. Bagmati Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Center Details Update all posts.
Bagmati Pradesh Job vacancy Level 5th Assistant Sahayak Exam Center
Province Pradesh Public Service Commission Bagmati Pradesh Hetauda, Notice of the establishment of the examination center building for given job vacancy posts and levels.
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Date: 2080 Jestha 19 to Jestha 22
Exam Time: 3:00 Pm
Exam Center Details: Exam Center School Name lists are given below.
This notice is published for the information of all concerned as the second stage written examination program of the candidates selected from the first stage written examination of the advertisement mentioned in the details of the Commission will be conducted in compliance with the health and safety standards set by the Government of Nepal on the following dates, times and examination buildings.
The subjects that must be followed by the examinees are mentioned in the notes 1 and 2.
- Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the examination will not be postponed as per the scheduled program without prior notice of the Commission.
- Only black ink should be used in the exam.
- It is prohibited to bring bags, mobile phones, smart watches and other electronic devices in the examination hall.
As no candidate will be admitted to the examination without the admit card, he must bring the admit card with him and arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Along with the admit card in the exam, you must bring your citizenship or an identity card with a photo issued by the government of Nepal.
Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination center other than the examination center specified in this notification.
Candidates who require a co-author should inform the Commission by submitting the necessary documents (application, admit card and disability certificate) at the Commission office or at the Commission’s email address email@example.com seven days before the date of the examination. Otherwise, the commission will not be obliged to provide a co-author. Note 2:- Additional subjects that must be followed by the examinee to stay safe from the infection of Covid-19
- Before entering the examination center, the candidates themselves must arrange at least mask, sanitizer and drinking water for themselves.
- Candidates should maintain a distance of two meters from each other without crowding when entering and leaving the examination center.
- The instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination must be fully followed.
- When the candidates enter the examination center, when they come out, when they need to use the toilet, they must go to the designated place in order without crowding and maintaining the specified distance.
- Candidates should not gather in groups and talk.
View All Pradesh Lok Sewa Bagmati Exam Result Center details Click Below
=> Click Here to View All job vacancy exam routine result interview update
=> View Pradesh Lok sewa Aayog 1 Exam Center Details
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Canada Visa Apply- How To Get Canada Visa
H1B Visa America Working Visa Apply Now
Nepal Police Job Vacancy
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now