PMEP Prime Minister Employment Program Berojgar Rojgar Application Open for all. Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Karyakram Berojgar Application. Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, Prime Minister’s Employment Program Notice to register to be listed in the list of unemployed persons.
This information has been published for the Nepali citizens who have fulfilled the criteria specified to guarantee the right of employment to every Nepali citizen to apply for 2079/080 in the ward office within 2079 Shrawan 7, where they are permanently residing or at the local level employment service center as per Rule 7 of the Right to Employment Rules, 2075.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Karyakram Berojgar Application Open for All
All the criteria & Eligibility for Prime Minister Employment Program 2079/80 are given below. All the Provisions regarding registration of unemployed persons.
The final list of unemployed persons will be maintained only after the local level enters the personal details of the unemployed persons in the employment management information system of the Prime Minister’s Employment Program.
JOB Vacancy Posts: Rojgar Sahayak Level 5th
JOB Vacancy Number: 753 Numbers
JOB Application Submit to: Local Level Nagarpalika Gaupalika Office
Application Fee: 500
Age Limit: 18 Years to 45 Years
Rojgar Sahayak Syllabus Pathyakram Applicatioin Form Details- PMEP Pradhanmantri Rojgar Karyakram
Click below image to view update syllabus of Rojgar Sahayak & Application form
Who Are Eligible for Rojgar Karyakram– Provision regarding registration of unemployed persons
- Must be in the age group of 18 to 45 years.
- Not to be involved in employment for at least one hundred days in the same financial year till the date of application.
- In case of self-employed person, the income should be less than the minimum wage specified by the Government of Nepal as per the minimum 100 days of employment received in the same Fiscal Year by the date of application.
- Listing process of PMEP Pradhanmantri Rojgar Karyakram
- (A) The ward office should scrutinize the duly received application and prove that it has fulfilled all the criteria for being declared unemployed.
- (B) The local board of directors should further investigate the certified application and recommend the final list of unemployed persons for approval from the village executive / municipal executive.
- (C) The executive should approve the final list of unemployed persons with additional modifications if necessary.
For More Details: Please Contact: 01-4200477, Email: email@example.com “Minimum Employment – Citizens’ Rights”
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Canada Visa Apply- How To Get Canada Visa
H1B Visa America Working Visa Apply Now
Nepal Police Job Vacancy
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now