Sanima Bank Open Free Scholarship Application for All Nepalese students. Information on application for Sanima Bank Scholarship. Sanima Bank Scholarship Application Open for all over Nepal. For the past 9 years, Sanima Bank has been providing scholarships (Rs. 2,000 / – per month in addition to the fees and educational materials of the educational institution) to 2-2 students from each of the branches outside the Kathmandu Valley to pursue higher education in the educational institution and subject of their choice.
Continuing the same scholarship, the bank has started SEE in 2078 BS from among the permanent residents of Sanima Bank’s branches outside Kathmandu Valley to study at secondary level (Class 11 and 12). Apply from among the students from poor and needy families who pass the SEE Exam 2077. The scholarship amount is Rs. 50,000 / -. Of which __ per month for monthly expenses. 2,000 / – cash scholarship will be included.
Sanima Bank Scholarship Application Process Information
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the place where the branch is located.
- The applicant should be from poor and destitute family.
- The applicant should study in the government / community school within the same place continuously for the last three years and get SEE in the first attempt. Must have passed
- The subjects / faculties available in the secondary educational institution within the same place shall be studied. Educational institutions and faculty applicants will have to choose for themselves.
- Scholarship will be provided only after the applicant is sure to be admitted by the educational institution he / she wishes to study.
- The applicant should be a full time student.
- The selection of the poorest and deprived candidate from among the applicants will be done by the recommendation committee consisting of local persons constituted by the bank. The committee may interview the applicant or his / her family members.
- Scholarship will be applicable from the date of enrollment in the educational institution.
- The applicant should not have received any other scholarship at present.
- Application form will be available free of cost from the branch office of the bank.
- Documents to be attached with the application:
– One passport size photo.
– Marksheet/ gradesheet and character certificate of SEE.
– Document that the applicant has continuously studied from the government / community school within the place where the branch is located for the last three years.
– Copy of citizenship of father or mother.
- Last date to fill the application form: 31st Bhadra, 2078 within office hours.
- Scholarships will be provided from all the branches of Sanima Bank outside the Valley.
(Branch information is available at https://www.sanimabank.com/branches.)
For other information, you can contact the head office of the bank ‘Alkapuri’ Naxal and related branches.
Connect with us Sanima Bank. ‘Alkapuri’, Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal Phone: +977-1-4414819, Fax: +977-1-4428969 Email: email@example.com