License.tsc.gov.np Apply online application for a Teaching Teacher License of secondary level Mabi Level. TSC Shikshak Sewa Aayog published the notice regarding form fill up for Teaching License of Secondary level Mabi. Teaching License Vacancy 2080 TSC Teacher License Application.
The Teachers Service Commission has called for applications for teaching licenses. The Commission has invited online applications from those who are interested in teaching at primary, lower secondary, and secondary levels to participate in the examination of teaching permits subject to qualifications and conditions.
Teaching License TSC Teacher License Application Form. All details- who are eligible to apply, Who can apply, required document/ education qualification & training for Teaching License Application Form.
Secondary Level Mabi Teaching License Application Open License.tsc.gov.np Apply Now
Interested persons who have the minimum qualification and training prescribed under clause (c) of sub-rule (1) of rule 9 or sub-rule (7) of rule 9 of the Teachers Service Commission Regulations (as amended) 2057 can apply through the Commission’s official online application system https://license.tsc This advertisement is published for the information of all concerned to apply online through .gov.np/.
Apply online only after ensuring the personal details and documents to be submitted, and if there are any discrepancies later, the person will be responsible and liable and no action can be taken by the commission in this regard.
Teaching License Vacancy Application open: 2080 Baisakh 31
Last Date to Apply: 2080 Jestha 29
Last Date with Double Fee: 2080 Asadh 04
Exam Time Date: published soon
Online Apply for Teaching License: http://license.tsc.gov.np Link Given Below
- Advertisement No: 39/079/80
- Type of Exam: Written Exam
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Last date for submission of application: 29th Jestha 2080.
- Date of submission of application for payment of double duty: till 4th Asadh 2080.
- Age Limit: 18 years of age as on last date of application.
- Mode of Application: The application should be made through the online application system at the advertised level. The application can be submitted through the online application system by clicking on the Commission’s official website https://license.tsc.gov.np/ and detailed information about the application submission method can be viewed on the Commission’s website (add: user manual link).
- Date and Time of Examination: 2080/05/23 at 11:00 AM.
- Examination Center: Districts under respective provinces. Other detailed information will be published later on the Commission’s website will be done.
- Bank and method of submitting the application form: The form has to be submitted through the Commission’s online application system. Did you miss the details you filled before submitting the form or did you miss any documents? Make sure once. After confirming, click on the details of the submitted application. After the payment of the application fee, any details of the applicant cannot be changed, so the details will be verified accordingly.
Then click here to submit the fee for the ad that you have applied for Choose any option from National Commercial Bank or Nepal Bank Limited in Bank Option. After selecting the bank, click on Get Voucher After that, you have to print the voucher and go to the respective bank with the same voucher and pay the specified amount In case of online payment after the voucher is generated, click on Pay Online on that page.
After that online voucher is generated in which one of the payment options is selected and clicked. After that click on pay the amount. If the username and password in the selected option match the details with your name in Online Payment, the specified amount must be deposited within the specified date for single and double invoices. The application was filed only after verifying whether the amount has been deposited or not
How to Registration/ Login/ Fill up Online Application License.Tsc.Gov.np Teaching License
This TSC License Online Application Form Fill up User manual will provide all the basic knowledge regarding Teacher Service Commission. This manual will help you to navigate through the system to apply for teaching license exam application.
- Step 1: First of all enter https://license.tsc.gov.np URL in Google Chrome or Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Step 2: Candidate can register or Login into TSC License portal clicking into Account Login button.
- Step 2: If register has not been done, click on “Click here” link to register.
- Step 3: To create an account user needs to add personal email address, mobile no. and Password. After that click on “Register” button to save the information added.
Note: After user has been registered, user will get email for verification purpose.
- Step 4: To verify your email address, user gets OTP code (6 digits) number in your email and mobile that you have registered.
- Step 5: Enter your OTP code in the given box. Then click on “Verify” button.
Note: If code is not available, then click on “Didn’t get OTP Code? Click to resend” link.
- Further stepwise details for TSC License online application are given below.
TSC Teaching License Online Form Application Fill up process Click Below
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari
TSC Admit Card Print Download Online- Shikshak Sewa Prabesh Patra Print
Retired Teacher Lists 2079 to 2080 Aniwarya Abakash Shikshak Teacher Name lists
TSC Teacher Vacancy Exam Result Routine Schedule by TSC
Teacher Karar Name Lists Contract Teacher TSC Lists
Teacher Karar Name lists of Mabi Nimabi Level Teacher
View TSC License Important Questions Paper with Answer Key- Click Below
TSC License Exam Syllabus Teaching License New Syllabus Pathyakram
TSC Exam Most Important Model Questions Paper with Answer Sheet
TSC Exam First Paper Answer Sheet Writing Guideline by TSC- How To Write TSC Exam Paper
TSC Model Questions Collection Teacher Service Exam Model Question paper Collection
TSC Teacher Service Exam Syllabus of All Level TSC Syllabus