TSC Teaching License Syllabus published by Teacher Service Commission. Teaching Teacher License syllabus pathyakram by Shikshak Sewa Aayog. Secondary Level, Lower Secondary Level & Primary Level Teaching License syllabus published by TSC. TSC Update New Syllabus for Ma Bi, Ni Ma Bi & Pra Bi Taha. Government of Nepal, Teacher Service Commissions The curriculum of written examination of teaching license, 2078.
Introduction of TSC Teaching License Exam syllabus/ course – This course is designed for those who want to become teachers at different levels. The curriculum has been developed for the purpose of conducting a teaching permit examination for those who wish to integrate themselves into the state of school education and teaching-learning system in Nepal before entering the teaching service.
TSC License Syllabus Teacher Teaching License Syllabus of Secondary Level, Lower Secondary Level & Primary Level
The curriculum is based on teaching-learning and classroom management, based on the methods and practices of student assessment, research practice in teaching and learning, use of communication and information technology, and contemporary technology. This course is expected to guide the person who wants to be involved in teaching to prepare for the teaching permit examination.
Secondary Level Ma Bi TSC Teaching License Syllabus
Secondary Level Ma Bi Taha Teaching License Syllabus & Teaching License Specification grid details are given below.
Lower Secondary Level Ni Ma Bi TSC Teaching License Syllabus
Lower Secondary Level Ni Ma Bi Taha Teaching LIcense Syllabus & Teaching License Specification grid details are given below.
Purpose & The objectives of Teaching License Exam Syllabus course are as follows:
These include Nepal’s education system, the latest developments in teaching and learning, teaching and learning activities by understanding children’s psychology, school, community relations, teacher professional development, quality in education, educational leadership, classroom management, educational planning, student support areas, teaching methods and methods.
- To explain the theoretical introduction and application status of different aspects of the national education system of Nepal, to use the latest thinking in education and its basic trends and characteristics in teaching and learning, to inform the learning condition, various elements of child psychology and educational psychology and to use them in teaching.
- Explain the relationship between school and community and ways to facilitate teaching and learning by maintaining their correlation,
- To consider the role that teachers must play in their professional competence and effective learning,
- To prepare plans and standards for quality teaching and learning,
- To explain the role that teachers play in maintaining good educational governance,
- To manage the classroom, to assist students in learning and to provide effective learning based on different teaching methods and processes,
- To teach and learn using information and communication technology, Intellectual knowledge required in teaching and learning,
- To teach using language and mathematical abilities and research findings and suggestions,
Retired Teacher Lists 2079 Aniwarya Abakash Shikshak Teacher Name lists
TSC License Exam Syllabus Teaching License New Syllabus Pathyakram
View TSC Exam Center / TSC License Exam Center Details
TSC Exam Most Important Model Questions Paper with Answer Sheet
TSC Exam First Paper Answer Sheet Writing Guideline by TSC- How To Write TSC Exam Paper
TSC Model Questions Collection Teacher Service Exam Model Question paper Collection
TSC Teacher Service Exam Syllabus of All Level TSC Syllabus
TSC Exam Result View All Level Exam Results with name lists
TSC Teaching License Vacancy Online Application Form Fill up Notice License TSC