Saptakoshi Development Bank published the job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. Banking Job Career opportunity at Saptakoshi Development Bank. Banking Career in Nepal. All interested candidates are requested to apply for the vacant post of Saptakoshi Development Bank.
Saptakoshi Development Bank Limited is established under Bank and Financial Institution Act 2063, and licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank as a Regional “Kha” level financial institution (Development Bank) with Operating area of Morang, Ilam, Panchthar, Jhapa, Sunsari, Dhankuta and Terhathum Districts.
The Bank is committed for good corporate governance practices and banking activities with prudent banking culture. It has been offering various products and services for its customer with competitive rate in market. It has been able to provide diversified service (Modern Banking, Limited Banking and Microfinance) backed by the latest technology.
Saptakoshi Development Bank Ltd., a “B” Class financial institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank, having network of 35 branches in Province 1 with its Corporate Office at Biratnagar, Morang is one of the pioneer development banks in the region invites application from the self-motivated, qualified & result oriented Nepali candidates for the post of to fill in the following position.
1. Position: Chief Business Officer (CBO)-1
At least 10 years of experience in bank or financial institutions including 4 years in managerial cadre with exposure in credit areas. Sound knowledge of Policies, Bylaws & Directives related with BFIS & possesses leadership skill for managing overall business (both Risk Asset & Liability) of the Bank Minimum Master’s Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% or equivalent aggregate marks.
2. Position: Branch Managers (BMs)-(for Branches including for Corporate Office, Biratnagar) – Few
- At least 4 years of work experience in bank or financial institutions with exposure in the areas of Operation, Credit and Marketing.
- Preference shall be given to those having exposure as Branch Manager in any BFIS.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% or equivalent aggregate marks. Able to take challenges based on budgets & can lead the team.
3. Position: Relationship Managers (RMS) – Credit – Few
- At least 3 years of work experience in bank or financial institutions with exposure in the areas of Credit and Marketing.
- Preference shall be given to those who have already served as RM-Credit in BFIS.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% or equivalent aggregate marks.
4. Position: Reporting Officer (RO) 1
- At least 3 years of work experience in bank or financial institutions with minimum 1 year exposure in the areas of NRB
- Reporting under NFRS.
- Preference shall be given to those who also have exposure of NRB Reporting under SIS.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management from a recognized university with 50% or equivalent aggregate marks,
- In addition; CA Final attended candidates having exposure in banking audit/reporting are also encouraged to apply.
5. Position: Jr. Officer/Officer (Internal Audit Dept.) – Few
- At least 3 years of work experience in auditing of BFIS in Nepal.
- Preference shall be given to those having work experience in BFIs with exposure in the areas of NRB Reporting under SIS & Preparing Financials under NERS.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountants (having accounting practice in Nepal) are encouraged to apply.
6. Position: Tr. Assistant (TA) (for Jirikhimti, Basantapur, Sukrahare, 6 No. Budhabare, Fidim, Tharpu) – Few
- Minimum Plus 2/Proficiency Certificate Level from a recognized university with aggregate of 50% marks & proficient in MS-Office Package.
- However candidates having done graduation in management with aggregate of 50% marks shall be given priority.
- Prior banking experience with driving license of two wheeler will be an added advantage.
- Successful candidates with satisfactory performance shall be posted as Jr. Assistant upon completion of trainee period.
7. Position: Gold Tester (especially for Jirikhimti, Basantapur, Sidhuwa) – Few
- Minimum plus 2/proficiency Certificate Level from a recognized University.
- Candidates must possess working experience as a gold tester in any Bank or Financial Institutions for minimum of 2 years or 3 years in case of work experience in any established gold business houses.
- Candidates must be proficient in handling PC.
Age Bar: Eligible Candidates are allowed to apply as per the Criteria for age bar for Vacancy No. 1, not exceeding 45 years, for Vacancy No. 2 to 5 & 7, 21 years completed but not exceeding 35 years, for Vacancy No. 6, 18 years completed but not exceeding 28 years. In case of Female candidates additional age ceiling of 5 years in respective categories can be considered eligible.
Only short-listed candidates meeting above criteria shall be contacted for selection process. Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications with or without mentioning any reason whatsoever.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill above requirements for the positions are invited to send their details and updated days in the given email address. CV along with an academic certificate, application letter, and recent photograph within 15 days. Applicants are required to mention the position you are applying for as the subject to email.
CBO & BMS are also requested to mention expected salary & allowances (Monthly). No telephone inquiries will be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Human Resource Department. Corporate Office, Biratnagar, Morang Email: email@example.com. Web: www.skdbl.com.np
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Canada Visa Apply- How To Get Canada Visa
H1B Visa America Working Visa Apply Now
Nepal Police Job Vacancy
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now