Excel Development Bank published the job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. Vacancy Announcement by Excel Development in various posts and levels. Excel Development Bank Ltd., a well established Province Level Development Bank, having its lead Office at Birtamode, Jhapa invites applications from committed, result-oriented, self motivated, competent and hardworking Nepalese citizens for the following positions for its different offices.
Excel Development Bank Ltd., a well established Province Level (Koshi Province) Development Bank, having its Head Office at Birtamode, Jhapa, invites applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens who have passion to excel in banking sector for the following positions for its Central Office and different Branches:
Head Recovery Department (Senior Manager) -1
Minimum Master’s Degree in Management from a recognized University.
Minimum 10 years experience in Commercial Banks. Preference shall be given to the candidate having significant experience in Recovery Department.
Branch Manager (Junior Officer to Senior Officer)- 15
Preferably a Master’s Degree but, at least Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognized University with a minimum 50%) mark or CGPA of 2.50
Candidate must have work experience of 6 years as a senior Officer, 5 years as Officer & 4 years for Junior Officer in Commercial Banks.
Minimum Age – Candidates applying for the above positions must have completed 28 years as on last date to apply for this vacancy.
The position as mentioned in Serial No. A (Head-Recovery) is a contractual employee for one year having a target based handsome remuneration and renewal of contract is subject to satisfactory performance & future requirement of the Bank.
Last Date To Apply: 2079 Chaitra 28
- Candidates applying for the position of Branch Managers (S. No. B) are expected to possess excellent marketing & product intelligence capabilities and be able to chalk out our marketing plans, strategies & budgets and ensure their effective implementation.
- The candidates should also have abilities to train, nurture and groom team members and motivate the team for greater achievements.
- He/She should possess ability to lead the Branch towards achieving the set goals while enhancing customer experience & must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations with CASA Deposit & Risk Asset Marketing.
- The candidates should have the capacity to lead overall business and profitability of the branch and should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
- CVS without disclosures of date of birth/marks/percentages/GPA shall be disqualified.
How To Apply:
Eligible and deserving candidates are requested to forward their application along with an updated CV (enclosing a scanned copy of a recent PP-sized photograph, citizenship certificate, work experience letter and candidates’ highest level academic certificates) to email id: email@example.com not later than 05:00 PM on Chaitra 28, 2079 stating clearly the position applied.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. No telephonic queries or canvassing will be entertained.
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
Canada Visa Apply- How To Get Canada Visa
H1B Visa America Working Visa Apply Now
Nepal Police Job Vacancy
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy
Israel Working Visa Notice for 1000 Nepalese workers
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now