SEE Exam Model Questions Paper collection of Optional Subjects. SEE Model Questions Paper of Economics, History, Computer Science, Accounts, Maths, Populations, Geography, Science, Health & Physical education, Eduction, Sociology & other optional subjects model questions paper collection.
SEE Questions Paper of Optional Subject. Optional first & optional second SEE exam paper questions collection. SEE Exam Model Questions OPT I & OPT II. All the SEE exam model Questions paper are given below.
SEE Optional Subject Exam Questions Paper Collection SEE Model Questions Optional Subjects
SEE Model Questions Paper of Economics Subjects
- What is the marginal cost if production change from 25 to 65 units causes to change the total cost from Rs. 1780 to 1930?
- What is cost?
- Write the conditions for output determination
- What type of land is marginal land?
- What type of money is called standard coin?
- Clear the meaning of regressive tax system.
- What is human development index?
- How is the protected trade created?
- What types of goods are imported as per Ricardo?
- Which authority is responsible to prepare and implement economic planning in state in Nepal?
- Discuss the relation of marginal and total revenue under perfect competition.
- Write the features of monopoly market.
- Differentiate between nominal and real wage.
- Discuss the types of paper money. OR Differentiate between life and non life insurance.
- What are the major components of budget? Discuss.
- Mention the importance of public expenditure. other questions are given below in PDF