Nijamati Karmachari Civil Service Santati Scholarship Application open notice by the Government of Nepal. Civil Service Employees Santati Children Scholarship application. Sarkari Karmachari Santati Chhora Chhori Scholarship Application Open. The government of Nepal, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Secretariat of the Educational Incentive Scholarship Management Committee published the Important information regarding the application of educational incentive scholarships to the children of civil servants.
According to the guideline on providing educational incentive scholarships to the children of civil servants, 2078, students are enrolled in the first year or first or second semester at a bachelor’s degree or similar level in an indigenous university or an affiliated institution of such university.
Nijamati Karmachari Santati Scholarship Merit List Selective Name Lists Details
=> Click Here to View Full Name Lists details of Nijamati Karmachari Santati Scholarship
Retirement from the post of permanent employee in the service as per the Civil Service Act, 2049, Nepal Health Service Act, 2053 and Legislature-Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064, Retirement from the post of Civil Service Educational Incentive Scholarships will be provided to the deserving descendants of such office bearers or judges who have retired from the civil service or have been appointed to the post of constitutional body or judge.
Nijamati Karmachari Santati Scholarship application- Document Details & apply Process
- Go To Santati.mofaga.gov.np website & process the online application
- Eligibility Criteria for Educational Incentive Scholarship: Passed at least Class 10 SEE, + 2 or equivalent examination with at least C + grade or GPA 2.4 or equivalent.
- studying in the first year or first or second semester of graduation or similar level by enrolling in an indigenous university or an affiliated or affiliated indigenous educational institution of such university,
- under the age of twenty-five years,
- No permanent appointment in the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal or Government of Nepal or State Government or local level or other public service.
- Scanned copies of the following documents must be uploaded along with the application:
- Citizenship Certificate (including residency certificate if current permanent address is different),
- Entrance (SLC / SEE) and 10 + 2 academic certificates, transcript and certificate of character),
- Recommendation letter of the office where the parent staff is working (in the format as available on www.mofaga.gov.np)
- Retirement certificate and retirement letter in case of retired employees,
- Recommendation letter from the National Examination Board or its affiliated office that the educational institution concerned is community or government in case of passing higher secondary education or similar examination from B.Sc.
- Recommendation letter of the studying educational institution College Campus in the format as available on www.mofaga.gov.np.
- In the case of the offspring of an employee who died in the line of duty, there is a certificate from the concerned district administration office or an official document confirming the incident.
- Documents proving inclusive,
- Certificate of Relationship in case of non-disclosure of the relationship between the parent guardian and the offspring student through citizenship,
- Copy of identity card in case of rehabilitated employee,
- Passport size photograph taken recently of parent employee and studying child.
- While providing educational incentive scholarship to the children of civil servants, subject number of subjects to be provided educational incentive scholarship on the basis of the application received in accordance with the provisions of the directive.
Santati.Mofaga.gov.np Scholarship Application apply Nijamati Karmachari Santati Scholarship
Schedule 1 of the online application through santati.mofaga.gov.np to reach the Secretariat of the Educational Incentive Scholarship Management Committee, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Singha Durbar within 15 (fifteen days) from the date of publication of the information enclosing the following documents and other details. This information has been published for the information of all concerned to be submitted in the appropriate format.
For more information contact the Ministry of Centenary Affairs and General Administration
Staff Welfare Branch, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu. Phone: 4200309, Email: emp.w Welfare.firstname.lastname@example.org. www.mofaga.gov.np, santati.mofaga.gov.np
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
5th & 4th Level Job Vacancy Notice All Job Vacancy by Government Office
Rastriya Pariksha Board NEB Job Vacancy Notice with Syllabus
Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Job Vacancy Notice EPF jobs Nepal with Syllabus
PMEP Pradhanmantri Rojgar Karyakram Rojgar Sahayak Vacancy & Syllabus
Krishi Bikash Bank Agriculture Development Bank Job Vacancy Click Below
Nepal Rastra Bank NRB Job Vacancy Notice Click Below to view
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog New Job Vacancy 5th 4th Level Apply Now
SEE Result 2079 Check Update SEE Result 2079
Teacher Job Vacancy Nepal Apply Now
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now
MCC Nepal MCA Nepal JOB Vacancy Notice for All