Central Finance Limited published job vacancy notices in various posts and levels. BANKING CAREER OPPORTUNITY in Central Finance Limited, national level, “C” Class licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank, invites applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic, self-driven and qualified Nepalese citizens for the following branches.
Interested Candidates invites applications from self-motivated & result oriented Nepalese citizens for the following positions for KATHMANDU
1. Branch In-charge (Supervisor to Officer Level)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in relevant subject.
• Experience in financial Institutions is mandatory, . Ability to check credit histories, assess risk and make decisions on lending. Have a good judgment, sound business sense high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, • Ability to lead and motivate a team, • Ability to achieve given targets, • Have a confident and assertive manner. • Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, • Having leadership skills and sound knowledge of overall branch handling.
2. IT Department Officer Level)
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from recognized University
Should possess a very sound knowledge in network management, network security and virtuali azation of network equipment, • Must have familiar with SQL Language, Should have knowledge of windows server management, Active directory and virtualiazation, • Minimum of 2 years experience in PUM ORI and/or other Core Banking System, Work Experience in NRB Licensed BFI is preferred, • Ability to seek continuous improvements and recommend solutions, • Knowledge to handle Digital Banking Technology
3. HR Department (Officer Level)
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University. (Bachelor’s Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource Management is preferred).
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in HR Department in BFIs or corporate sector, • Creating recruitment plans, interviews schedule, and evaluation standards in accordance with HR policies and guidelines of the financial institution and the NRB. Should have sound communication skill and proficiency in MS applications, Supervising all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received from different departments and branches, Familiar and work experience on HR management application, Process Flow Application and Fixed Assets Management Applications are preferred, Should be able to conduct meetings independently and capacity to handle labor relationship management.
4. Credit Risk Department (Officer to Manager Level)
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University
Experience in BFIs in Credit Department, • Ability and potential to lead the department, Strong understanding of NRB directives, commercial law and credit guidelines, Should have strong ability for identifying and evaluating credit risk during credit appraisal, • Should have strong ability for evaluating operating risk and other relevant risk in BFIs, . Familiar with credit analysis and processing software,
5. IT Department (Assistant Level)
Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university
Minimum 1 year experience in CBS (PUMORI) is preferred. . Must have familiar with SQL Language, • Experience in NRB Licensed BFL is preferred. Knowledge to handle card center, mobile banking, IPS etc, • Knowledge to handle Digital Banking Ability to seek continuous improvements and recommend solutions,
6. Credit Department (Assistant Level)
Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject.
• Experience in BFIs is preferred, • Ability to learn credit processes and analysis, Ability to check credit analysis & histories, assess risk, • Familiar with credit analysis and processing software,
Age Limit for All Posts: 20 years to 45 years
How To Apply:
Deserving candidates are requested to send their application mentioning the expected renumeration along with updated CV (enclosing a scanned copy of recent PP sized photograph) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 10, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be notified for further selection process. Central Finance Ltd, reserves the right to reject application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Central Finance Limited, Serving Your Financial Needs Kupondole, Lalitpur, Tel: 01-5970005, www.centralfinance.com.np
New Government Salary Scale Sarkari Jagir Talab Scale Details
5th & 4th Level Job Vacancy Notice All Job Vacancy by Government Office
Rastriya Pariksha Board NEB Job Vacancy Notice with Syllabus
Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Job Vacancy Notice EPF jobs Nepal with Syllabus
PMEP Pradhanmantri Rojgar Karyakram Rojgar Sahayak Vacancy & Syllabus
Krishi Bikash Bank Agriculture Development Bank Job Vacancy Click Below
Nepal Rastra Bank NRB Job Vacancy Notice Click Below to view
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog New Job Vacancy 5th 4th Level Apply Now
SEE Result 2079 Check Update SEE Result 2079
Teacher Job Vacancy Nepal Apply Now
Online Driving License Application ApplyDL.Dotm.Gov.np Apply Now
MCC Nepal MCA Nepal JOB Vacancy Notice for All