TSC Vacancy 2078 Teacher Service Commission Shikshak sewa aayog job vacancy notice published by Teacher service commission. Secondary level Ma Bi Taha teacher job vacancy notice and online application form fill up notice for Teacher Service Jobs. Teacher service commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktpur published vacancy notice.
The Teachers Service Commission has advertised the open side of the secondary level. The commission said it was advertising for the first time through online technology. For the first time, it is preparing to advertise through online technology.
TSC Teacher Service Vacancy 2078- Secondary level teacher sewa shikshak sewa Vacancy
- Total Number of Vacancy: 1542 Numbers
- Last Date to Apply: 2078/09/29
- Last Date to Apply with Double Fee: 2078/10/06
- Application Form Fee: Rs 1000
- Education Qualification: Bachelor Level passed in given subjects/ faculties
- Required Documents: Teaching Licnese or 10 Months Education Skill Training
- Age : upto 35 Years old for Male ( upto 40 years for Female)
- Application Process: Online Application submit in TSC Website (Link Given Bleow)
How to Apply Teacher Vacancy 2078 TSC Shikshak Sewa Aayog Vacancy
- First Go to Teacher Service Commission Website: www.tsc.gov.np
- Second Click Online Application Form Menu Button in Right Side Corner
- Third Fill up your Personal Details Mobile Number & Email Address
The commission informed that for the first time, the secondary level advertisement is being conducted as a test as the software has been developed so that the revenue paid by the candidates for the examination can be directly attached to the form. The commission has estimated that the number of applicants for teachers will reach around three lakh only. The commission has estimated that there will be around three lakh applicants.
For the first time, the commission is going to call for applications for about 1,542 posts at the secondary level. According to the commission, 17 thousand 47 posts need to be recommended for filling. Teachers will have to be selected for 12 thousand 912 posts at primary level and two thousand 593 posts at lower secondary level.