KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 application is open to all. KOICA Korea International Cooperation Agency scholarship application open by the Government of Nepal. KOICA Korea International Cooperation Agency pleasure to inform you of the list of 12 Scholarship Programs that the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is scheduled to organize in 2023. Enclosed herewith is the list of scholarship programs, Application Guidelines, Application forms (KOICA only), and another relevant document regarding the program.
KOICA Requests you recommend 4 eligible candidates in each course according to the program guideline and program eligibility criteria along with 3 sets of Application Forms (of KOICA and the Application package of the respective University) and send them to the KOICA Nepal office by the given deadline.
The qualification of the applicants is explicitly explained in the “2023 KOICA Scholarship Program Application Guideline for Master’s Degree” enclosed with this letter. The recommended candidate has to go through a series of interviews including the local interview organized by the KOICA Nepal Office in order to know the motive, and willingness to study. The application submitted after the deadline time will not be accepted.
KOICA Scholarship Program 2023 Application Guideline
For Master’s Degrees
The KO|CAScholarship Program (SP)for master’s degrees is designed to nurture key leaders in
developing countries who can contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries
Countries selected by KOICA among the DAC List of ODA Recipients
The list of target countries is subject to change annually according to the policies of the Korean
government or KOICA
Should be a citizen of the Scholarship Program target country.
Be officially nominated by their governments.
Be a government employee.
Age: Be under the age 40 as of February 1,2023
Health: be in good health, both physically and mentally.
Should have a completed Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent to college/university level Educational background.
Should have a good command of both spoken and written English
Prospective applicants must meet all of the following conditions
(1) Citizenship: Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program’s target country.
(2) Government Nomination: Be officially nominated by their governments
(For master) Be a government employee. With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of study
(For Ph.D.) Be a government employee. With a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of study after graduation from the KOICA master’s degree program
KOICA Scholarship Program Course Details
- Civil Society Leadership (Asia) Master’s Degree
- Digital innovation Master’s Degree
- Techno-Entrepreneurship Competency Based on ICT Convergence
- Capacity Building for Response to Climate Change
- Social Economy
- Economic Development Policy for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
- Global Education Leadership
- Fisheries Science
- Capacity Building for SDGs (Asia)
- Digital Transformation Technology
- Control of Infectious Diseases
- Civil Society Leadership
Exception’1 – Applicants with an ‘international NGO’ background may apply for the program with two letters of recommendation:
Your government office; and
-Korean Embassy, world widely known NGO, UN-associated organizations, or the KOICA Organization within your region
Applicants with an ‘international NGO’ background are ONLY allowed to apply for KOICA-AJOU Master’s Degree Program in Civil Society Leadership
(3) AGE: (Preferably) Be under age 40 as of February 1, 2023.
(4) Health: Be in good health, both physically and mentally. Those with disabilities, but in good mental and physical health, are eligible to apply.
Those with severe illness are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply
(5) Level of Education: Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent to college/university level Educational background.
Some programs have specific qualifications in terms of the level of education. Refer to the Program information of each Program.
(6) English Proficiency: Have a good command of both spoken and written English in order to take classes conducted entirely in English and to be able to write academic reports and thesis in English.
(7) Not be a person who has withdrawn from KOICA’s scholarship program’
” A person belonging to the institution in which candidates submitted false documents and returned
to his / her country arbitrarily in the middle of the SP program cannot apply
(8) Have not participated in the KOICA scholarship program or any of the Korean Government’s Scholarship Programs before.
View Full details of KOICA Scholarship Program- Details are loading below
Doctorate Program applicants: recipients of a master’s degree scholarship from KOICA are still eligible to apply.
i.e. an applicant who holds a master’s degree through the KOICA SP may not apply for another KOICA master’s degree, but may apply for a KOICA doctorate degree.
(9) (Preferably) Be employed by your government during and after the program (be engaged in the expertized area of your study as an official servant of your government)
(10) and other qualifications from the university you are going to apply to (refer to the Program information)
=> View All Scholarship Program Application Notice
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari