Gadak & Suparibekshak Job Vacancy notice pubilshed by Kathmandu Mahanagarpalika. Apply Gadak Job Vacancy Suparibekshak Job Vacancy. Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive, Office Kathmandu Notice regarding contracting supervisors and enumerators for data collection for identification of poor households.
In accordance with the approved budget and program for the financial year 20801081 received from the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation, in the contract service in the position and number as per the details for data collection and supervision through Tablet for identification of poor families and identity card distribution program in Kathmandu Metropolitan City.
Since it is necessary to hire individuals to work, within 21 days from the date of publication of this notification for the first time from the interested Nepali citizens who have qualified, candidates who have met the specified qualifications can apply for the contract of supervisor and enumerator for data collection work for identification of poor households of Kathmandu Metropolitan Municipality, Municipal Corporation.
Application should be made through online application system: onlineapplication.kathmandu.gov.np only.
Last Date To Apply: 2080 Poush 06
Total Job Vacancy: Suparibekshak 21 Numbers
Gadak: 209 Numbers
Qualification for Suparibekshak: At least graduation or equivalent in any subject including statistics or population or economics or mathematics from a recognized educational institution and having basic computer knowledge
For Gadak: Passed at least certificate level or equivalent in any subject including statistics or population or economics or mathematics from a recognized educational institution and having basic computer knowledge
Documents to be uploaded:
(a) Certificate of Nepalese citizenship
(b) Passport size photograph
(c) Certificate of Educational Qualification
(d) Certificate of Experience
(e) Proof of Local Resident (Migration Certificate)
- Priority will be given to residents of Kathmandu Metropolitan City.
- Worked for at least more than 1 month in census or various surveys of the same nature.
- Preference will be given to those who have been selected from this program in the past.
- The list will be published on the basis of the merits determined by the online system based on the type of examination and the interview will be conducted and the final list will be published from the same interview.
- Application Fee: Free
- Last Date of Application : Upto 09/06/2080
- The age limit of the candidate is 18 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last day of the application submission date.
- Application submission method Kathmandu Metropolitan City, City Executive Office’s online application system related to contracting supervisors and enumerators for data collection work for identification of poor households onlineapplication.kathmandu.gov.np
The date, time and venue of the interview will be as per the decision of the Supervisor and Enumerator Selection Committee as informed by email and SMS to the selected candidates based on merit order. Also, information regarding the interview in Gorkhapatra Daily and K.M.P. It will also be published on the website kathmandu.gov.np. Gorkhapatra daily or office if notification is not received by email and SMS. The information published on the website will be considered official.