CTEVT Diploma & PCL Exam form fill up notice. CTEVT recently published an important notice regarding exam application form of diploma level and PCL Level various programs. Technical Education and Vocational Training Council Examination Control Office, notice for regular and partial students to fill up the exam application form. CTEVT important information about filling up the diploma and certificate level examination application form.
CTEVT Exam Application Form ( Regular & Partial) – Diploma & PCL Level
Certificate level Nursing,
General Ayurveda Medicine,
Dental Science (Dental Hygiene),
Diploma in Pharmacy, This information has been published for the candidates to fill up the examination application form as regular and romantic examinations for the first, second and third year of physiotherapy and forestry programs will be conducted in the near future.
In addition, the students of the educational institution who do not fulfill the following conditions and do not submit the application form within the stipulated time will be informed about the behavior of not being included in the examination.
Terms: To fill up exam application form
1. All the details mentioned in the examination application form should be filled.
The application form should have a passport size photo showing the face of the examinee recently taken.
2. In the case of annual examination system, Rs. 1,000. And in the case of other educational institutions, Rs. 2,500 / – regular fee and late fee will be double the fee of regular examination fee per student.
Also, if the form is not entered in the web based online system within the time of regular fee, there will be a late fee.
3. In the case of partial candidates, the examination fee for one subject is Rs. 300.- and for each additional disaster Rs. At the rate of Rs. 150 / – per regular fee and late fee per student will have to pay double fee of the prescribed fee.
4. When the concerned educational institutions submit the examination application form, they should file a separate file of the regular and romantic and new and old syllabus and attach the receipt of the fee and register it in the provincial offices of the council within the stipulated date.
5. The concerned educational institutions will have to deposit the amount in the bank account of the concerned provincial office and submit the bank voucher on the day after the last date of regular fee payment and the last date of late payment fee.
6. Examination fee will not be charged for the regular and meritorious candidates.