The Department of Foreign Employment has called for applications for a special language test for Korean employment under the Korea Employment Permit System (EPS), which has been postponed due to the Corona epidemic. EPS Branch Nepal has opened the application for the 2022 Korean Language Special Exam (Special EPS Topic 2022) which has been delayed for a long time due to corona infection.
Nepali workers who have been working in Korea for less than five years since 2010 have the opportunity to return to employment. As per the Memorandum of Understanding between the Governments of Nepal and Korea, a special language test is being conducted to send back the workers who have returned legally from Korea under EPS.
Korean Bhasa Language EPS-Test of Proficiency in Korean Eligibility to apply for EPS-TOPIK
- Person aged between 18 and 39
- Person with no criminal record in relation to serious offence punishable by imprisonment
- Person with no past records of deportation or departure under a departure order from the Republic of Korea
- Person who is not subject to travel ban in his/her home country
- Person who fulfills the eligibility requirements decided by both country
- Implementation of EPS-TOPIK
Korean EPS Bhasa Language Exam Routine Agriculture & Manufacture Korean Bhasa Pariksha Exam Routine
- Exam Routine: Agriculture/ LiveStock:
First Phase- 2079 Baisakh 26 to Jestha 13
Second Phase – 2079 Jestha 24 to 2079 Asadha 16
- Agriculture/ Live Stock: Skill Test 2nd Round:
First Phase: 2079 Baisakh 26 to 2079 Jestha 13
Second Phase: 2079 Jestha 24 to 2079 Asadh 16
- Exam Routine- Manufacturing:
First Phase- 2079 Asadh 10 to 2079 Bhadra 10
Second Phase- 2079 Bhadra 16 to 2079 Ashwin 21
- Manufacturing: Skill Test 2nd Round:
First Phase: 2079 Asadh 20 to 2079 Bhadra 10
Second Phase: 2079 Bhadra 16 to 2079 Ashwin 21
Korean Language Bhasa Test EPS-TOPIK questions Korean Language Bhasa Exam Question Model
- Listening (25 questions)
- Reading comprehension (25 questions)
- Total test time is 70 minutes)
- EPS-TOPIK Question book : Download Link (http://eps.hrdkorea.or.kr)
EPS Korea Language Test Exam Result How to Check How to announce
- Announced through web page on designated day after EPS-TOPIK implemented
Home page address : http://eps.hrdkorea.or.kr, http://epstopik.hrdkorea.or.kr
- Posted at Sending Agency in sending country
Pass Criteria : Among the candidates who scored over 80 points (full marks 200), designated number of candidates will pass in order of highest score
- Valid term of EPS-TOPIK : 2 years from announcement date of test result
Even the candidates pass the EPS-TOPIK, they only obtain qualification to be registered in EPS Pool through Job application, it does not guarantee employment in Korea
Reference (summary of employment procedure)
- EPS-TOPIK pass
- Job application
- Roster making and registration
- Introducing foreign workers (Random)
- Person who wants to make job application shall issue the passport prior to the job application.
How to apply for Korean EPS Job How to Apply Korea Job Vacancy
- Submit the designated Job Application form to the sending agency, which was appointed according to MOU concluded between Korea and sending country.
Job application period
- Submit Job Application Form and necessary document within the valid term of EPS-TOPIK (2 years).
- If valid term of EPS-TOPIK (2 years) has been expired, candidate shall pass EPS-TOPIK.
- Valid term of job application : valid for 1 year from the day of approval
- If a worker could not sign the labor contract within the valid term of roster, the worker can make job application again within the valid term of EPS-TOPIK.
- Notice : Registering roster in EPS Pool does not guarantee employment in Korea because EPS is the system that employer can select workers among the registered workers in EPS pool.