Class 11 Admission Criteria. How much grade gpa need to study various faculty of Class 11. Curriculum Development Center published notice regarding admission/ enrollment criteria of students in class 11 in the academic year 2079. All the Basis/ Criteria for each subject are given below for class 11 admissions.
1.6 GPA is mandatory for admission in class 11th. Anyone who secures a GPA of 1.6 in the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) will be eligible for admission to Class 11.
Class 11 Admission Criteria As per the student admission basis as determined by the Curriculum Development Center:
- Those who want to study physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics in class 11 must have obtained at least ‘C plus grade’ in these four subjects and obtained a minimum GPA of 1.6 in the overall result.
- Those who want to study subjects other than physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics should have achieved a minimum GPA of 1.6 in SEE, but there is no binding on the subject grade, he said.
- Apart from science, those who want to study mathematics as a compulsory and optional subject in education, management, humanities must also have obtained ‘C plus grade’ in SEE.
- According to the National Examination Board, there are 3,200 students who cannot be admitted to class 11 in SEE for the time being, i.e. those who have a GPA of 0.8 to 1.2. The board has arranged a grade enhancement exam for these students. However, students with higher GPA will also be allowed to participate in the grade increase test if they are not satisfied with the grade obtained subject-wise.
- For such students, the examination board has decided to conduct the grade increase examination on the 11th and 12th of August. He informed that those who have obtained ‘C’ grade or less will be allowed to participate in the grade enhancement examination for up to two subjects at most.
(A) General education
1. Achieved a minimum average grade point (GPA) of 1.6 (one decimal six) to study Physics,Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in Class 11 and C plus (C +) grade Should have been received in compulsory English, Mathematics and Science subjects studied in Class 10.
2. Achieved a minimum average grade point (GPA) of 1.6 (one decimal six) to study subjects other than physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics in class 11 and D + grade Must have obtained in compulsory English, mathematics and science subjects studied in class 10.
Class 11 Admission Criteria Class 11 Admission Notice
(B) Technical and vocational education
For the admission of students in class 11 towards technical and vocational education, the basis of enrollment in the academic year 2079 should be taken as the basis.
(C) Traditional Education
Under traditional education, Gurukul, Madrasa, Gonpa will be considered as the basis for the admission of students in class 11 in the academic year 2079.
Check SEE Result 2078 2079 View Your Gradesheet Marksheet Now
SEE Result Ledger Download Process