Various educational schools, colleges, institutions & academies published a teacher, principal, lecturer & professor job vacancy notice. All the teacher, Principal, lecturer & professor job vacancy notice details are given below.
Nepal APF School Teacher Principal Job Vacancy Notice
Nepal APF School, Kirtipur and Nepal APF Thakodevi Jogendra Bhagat School, Saptari: Schools run by Armed Police Force Nepal Welfare Service Centre are seeking immediate appointment for the following dynamic, energetic & self-motivated residential teachers for the upcoming session 2078 BS.
Job Vacancy Posts Details APF school
1. Principal (Basic Level
2. English (Basic Level)
3. Computer (Basic Level)
4. English (Basic Level) 1
5. Science (Basic Level)
6. Nepali (Basic Level)
Requirement for Principal
• At least Master’s Degree or equivalent, along with teaching license.
• Maximum age limit 60 years, Good moral character and no criminal records (Police Report).
• At least 5 years experience as a vice principal/principal in reputed English Medium Secondary level School.
Must have excellent computer knowledge, public communication and leadership qualities.
• Have an instinctive feeling about future plan concepts.
Requirement for basic Level Teachers.
• At least +2/PCL in respective subject.
• Must have teaching license with maximum age limit 40 years.
Procedure to Apply:
• Interested candidates can apply with hand written application; Rs. 10 tickets, updated CV, PP size photograph -2, copies of all attested academic certificates, experience letters and 5 years School Development Proposal (only for Principal candidates), must be submitted at the office of Nepal APF School, Kirtipur & Nepal APF Thakodevi Jogendra Bhagat School, Saptari and the following gmail address of both schools wherever feasible within 30 days of this publication.
Other facilities will be as per the school rules.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
Nepal APF School Nepal APF Thakodevi Jogendra Bhagat Kirtipur-4, Kathmandu, School, Sambhunath-11 Saptari Tel. No. 01-5213003, 5213081,5213166 Tel. No. 9851272773 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Email: email@example.com
Sindhuli Multiple Campus Teacher / Lecturer Job Vacancy Notice
Sindhuli Multiple Campus invites application from a dynamic and well-qualified professional for full-time employment for the post of Lecturer as a faculty member in the Department of Management:
Post:Lecturer (Full Timer in Contract)
No. of Post:1 (one)
Qualification: MBA / MBS Finance
Teaching Subject: Finance (Especially for BBA and MBS program)
Remuneration Selection Procedure: Negotiable for basic periods, and provision of extra perks for extra periods.
Selection Procdure: Class Observation and Interview.
Deserving candidates having teaching experiences of the related course and holding MBA/M.Phil Degree will be given more preference. Interested candidates are requested to send their application with their academic qualifications of Bachelor and Master’s Degree, an updated resume and a recent passport sized photo to “sindhulicampus firstname.lastname@example.org” within 17th Chaitra 2077. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Sindhuli Multiple Campus Kamalamai Municipality-4, Dhungrebas, Sindhuli Cell.No: 9844040071, 9843970729
Pre School Teacher & Co Teacher vacancy Mills Berry school
Pre-School Teacher and Co-Teacher required for Mills Berry Int’l Pre-School for below mentioned locations in Kathmandu & Bhaktapur.
1. Minimum Qualification:
• Bachelor for Teacher
• 10+2 for Co-Teacher 2.
• 2 years for Pre-School Teacher
• Freshers are encouraged to apply for Co-Teacher
Salary:Teacher: Minimum NRs. 30,000/
Asst. Teacher: Minimum NRs. 18,000/
Required Numbers: 5 nos. per branch
Locations: Maharajgunj, Thapagaun, Tahachal & Gatthaghar
Do send your CV and cover letter along with PP size photo to email@example.com or drop it to the nearest branches: (Maharajgunj 01-4373368, Chakrapath 01-4720977, Thapagaun 01-5244480, Tahachal 01-4673277 & Gatthaghar 01-6636626) within 7 days of the announcement.
REED Model Secondary School Teacher Staff Job Vacancy
REED Model Secondary School/College, one of the reputed schools/college in Kathmandu Valley invites application from highly motivated, competent, well-trained and experienced professionals for the following Posts
Job Vacancy Post Details
1. Pre-School Grade: Bachelor Degree in relevant Teacher(UKG) subjects. Preference given to candidate with Montessori training.
2. Store Keeper/Procurement Officer: +2 with computer skills and preferred for 2 wheeler vehicle holder
3. Public Relation Officer: Bachelors Degree with experience in related field. Preference given to candidate with sound English, Nepali speaking and typing skills.
4. Librarian: Bachelors Degree with library training and experience
5. Assistant Cook(Canteen): Literate and experience in cooking
Salary: Attractive and no bar for the deserving candidates.
Interested candidates are required to apply with cover letter, updated CV and other testimonials between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the school or send to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and further process. REED Model S. School/College Nagarjun-2, Swayambhu, Kathmandu Phone: 4890499, 4890465, 9851165652, 9851195074, e-mail: email@example.com