Rastriya Kitabkhana (Shikshak) National Teacher Record office published a notice regarding teacher pension service. Retired Teacher Pension Nibrittibharan Service notice. School Teacher Record Office Pension Service. Government of Nepal, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, National Teacher Records (Teacher) regarding information to all Retired Teachers.
In the budget of the Fiscal Year 078/079 BS, an arrangement has been made to distribute pension and other services to the teachers across the country from the concerned District Comptroller and Auditor General’s Office (KOLENIKA office) from Shrawan 1. The following services will be provided by the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General in the district out of the ongoing work related to the retirement of retired teachers from the National Library (Teachers).
To get the below-listed services, contact the office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of the district (Kosh tatha Lekha Niyantrak Office) where the pension is being paid.
Teacher Pension Nibrittibharan Service Details from Kolenika Office
1) Make a new charter of Pension Nibrittibharan when the sheet is finished,
2) issue a copy in case of loss or disappearance of Pension Card,
3) Preparation of Family Retirement Certificate (name transfer only),
4) Name, surname amendment in Pension Card,
5) Regarding amendment of pension amount,
6) Regarding the payment of unpaid pension amount,
7) 10% increase in the amount of medical treatment assistance (age 75/85 years).