World Wildlife Fund WWF published a job vacancy notice in a given post and level. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT WWF Nepal, the global conservation organization leading international efforts for a living planet, seeks applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the following full-time position. If you think you are an achiever and are willing to work within a diverse team in a multicultural environment with commitment and passion for what you believe in, you are highly encouraged to apply.
The WWF-GEF project, Integrated Landscape Management to Secure Nepal’s Protected Areas and Critical Corridors (ILaM) is executed by the Ministry of Forests and Environment (MOFE), Government of Nepal. The geographic scope of the project is the Terai Arc Landscape (TAL), Nepal. The project aims to promote integrated landscape management and provides support in building the ecological integrity of large, forested areas, globally significant wildlife populations, and resilience of forest dwelling communities.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to download the application form from the website mentioned below and send the same with an application letter to the email address also listed below by 17:00 hours on 2078 Poush 27. Email: email@example.com
Please mention the position you are applying for clearly in the subject line. Emails without an application letter and completed application form will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. Detailed TOR for the above-mentioned position can be downloaded from our website. Website: https://www.wwfnepal.org/opportunities/vacancy/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WWF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join us in our mission to save life on Earth.
Previous Job Vacancy Post details of WWF
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – ILaM Project
1. The Finance & Administration Manager-ILaM is responsible to manage all financial and operational aspects of the project including project budgeting, contracting, subrecipient monitoring and evaluations, financial tracking and reporting, and HR management support and administrative functions.
2. S/he will provide financial and administrative support to program staff and grantees to ensure that budgets and agreements are handled in accordance with WWF policies, procedures, systems, and donor requirements.
3. This position may require frequent field travel.
1. A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field with at least 6 years of relevant working experience in the field or a project is required.
2. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Government agencies and projects.
3. The candidate should have working knowledge of software like Tally, SAGE, Workday & SmartSimple and have sound understanding of public procurement act and related rules and regulations of Government of Nepal.