Two new Suzuki SUVs launched in Nepal, this is the price and features of all the variants. Suzuki Brezza 2023 & Suzuki Grand Vitara 2023 price in Nepal. View all price details of Suzuki brezza 2023 all models of Lxi, Vxi, Zxi, Zxi+ & Zxi+ dual tone. Brezza 2023 Price in Nepal. Maruti Suzuki Car 2023 Price List Nepal.
Suzuki’s two new SUVs, the Grand Vitara and the new Brezza, have been officially launched in the Nepali market. Official dealer CG Motocorp has organized an event to unveil these SUVs and start selling them. The company has fixed the starting price of the Grand Vitara (after cash discount) at Rs 6,699,000 and the new Brezza at Rs 4,199,000.
The Brezza is available with a smart hybrid engine. Suzuki’s ‘crafted futurism design language’ has been used in the Grand Vitara, which is a much-awaited SUV for the Nepali market, which provides a premium interior and a unique exterior design, according to the company.
Suzuki Brezza 2023 Price in Nepal All Variants Brezza Price Lists 2023
- Available in a total of 6 variants, the price of its base variant LXI has been set at 41 lakh 99 thousand, while the top variant ZXI Plus Dual Tone has been set at 53 lakh 29 thousand. Other variants are priced at Rs 45 lakh 99 thousand for VXI, Rs 47 lakh 99 thousand for VXI Mono Tone, Rs 48 lakh 29 thousand for ZXI Dual Tone and Rs 52 lakh 29 thousand for ZXI Plus Mono Tone, which is the price after the discount under the introductory offer.
Suzuki Brezza 2023 Lxi Price- NRs 41,99,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 VXI Price- NRS 45,99,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 VXI Mono Tone Price- NRS 47,99,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 ZXI Dual Tone Price- NRS 48,29,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 ZXI Plus Mono Tone- NRS 52,29,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 ZXI Plus Dual Tone Price- NRS 53,29,000/-
Suzuki Brezza 2023 Specification
- The new Brezza, which looks very attractive and sporty compared to the old Vitara Brezza,
- is equipped with the same 1.5-liter dual jet engine of the next-gen K series as in the Grand Vitara Smart Hybrid.
- It is claimed that the new Brezza will give a mileage of 20.15 km.
- This SUV also has advanced features like TFT head up display,
- 9-inch SmartPlay Pro Plus infotainment system,
- 360 degree camera,
- Qi certified wireless charger,
- 6 airbags, electronic stability control
- Hill hold assist like Grand Vitara.
- More than 20 other safety features including reverse parking sensor, high speed alert system, ISOFIX child seat restraint have been included in it.
Out of these two SUVs, the Grand Vitara is offered with smart and intelligent electric hybrid technology.
Karan Chaudhary, Executive Director of CG Motocorp, said that the off-road capability is more than other SUVs in this segment due to the use of Suzuki’s legendary All Grip technology in this new SUV. Many new features that are not available in other SUVs in this segment can be found in Suzuki Grand Vitara. Vitara has been used for the first time in the Indian market with advanced and low fuel consumption strong hybrid technology engine. Which reflects Suzuki’s electrification,” he said.
Similarly, in the new version of the sub-four meter SUV Vitara Brezza, which has been very popular in the Nepali market, the latest technology and next-generation comfort and convenient features can be found in the Brezza. The company believes that this new SUV will provide style, exciting new design, powerful performance, advanced safety features.
Driving License Print Status Check License Status check
Rastriya Parichaya Patra Form Online application Process National ID Card
E- Passport Application Process Details- Apply Online E-Passport
Apply Online Application form Embossed Number Plate
Apply Online Driving License Application from your Home
Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Application Process Apply Voter Card
Check Your Voter ID Card Matadata Card Online Details