CTEVT published a notice regarding a free scholarship application. CTEVT online admission form fill up notice for Pre diploma level. For Pre Diploma TSLC programs, CTEVT open application for the scholarship. Information to fill the application form of the entrance examination to select the candidates for free study as per the Special Technical Education Scholarship Program for 1814 students from poor, Dalit, and Muslim communities across the country for pre-diploma level TSLC various program.
CTEVT Pre Diploma Level Admission Entrance Application Open fro Scholarship Quota. CTEVT online application is open for Pre Diploma Level various programs.
CTEVT Admission Entrance Online Application Open for TSLC Pre Diploma Level
All the Scholarship Application Open for Pre Diploma TSLC Programs are given below.
Entrance Exam Programs:
Scholarship Application Form Open Date: 2079 Shrawan 15
Last date to submit the Scholarship form: 2079 Shrawan 29
Entrance Exam Date: 2079 Bhadra 03 at 12:00Pm
CTEVT Scholarship Application Form Fill Up Process through Online- Apply CTEVT Scholarship
- Goto CTVET website www.ctevt.org.np or www.ctevtexam.org.np
- Then Click Classified Online Form
- Choose your Program Level Diploma or PCL/ Pre Diploma TSLC then click New User
- By input Applicants details mobile number details then click Proceed
- To Deposit Application Fee Click Pay Now button & proceed it.
- After paying application fee then create password & Classified scholarship online application form will open.
- Then please submit your all details and PP size photo, Signature & education qualification scan copy & Click Save/ submit
Details Of Scholarship Application
1. Target group: a)pre-diploma level in the quota prescribed by students from deprived, dalit and Muslim communities across the country.
2. quota prescribed by students from deprived, Dalit and Muslim communities across the country. Disadvantage Groups listed by the Government of Nepal including Kamaiyas (Bankaria, Baram, Bote, Chepang, Danuwar, Dhanuk, Hi, Zagad, Kisan, Kusunda, Lepcha, Majhi, Meche, Kuswadia, Raji, Raute, Satar, Sinsa, Siyar, Surel, Thami and Thunam) to be included in the deprived quota on the basis of documents certified by the local body as financially deprived.
(A) The designated place to submit the application form should be duly filled by the applicant educational institutions / offices and the application forms should be collected and submitted to ITMS within the last deadline.
(B) In case of joining the entrance examination from other examination centers than specified, the examination will be canceled automatically.
(D) Students studying after receiving the scholarship provided by this council will not be allowed to fill the application form for the corresponding scholarship.
Class 12 Exam Routine Center 2080 NEB Examination Routine
Class 12 Exam Model Questions Paper Collection
SEE Exam TOP Model Questions with Answer Collection
Class 10 SEE Exam Model Questions Paper Collection
Class 12 Result check with College School Ledger Download
SEE Result Ledger Download Process