Officer Cadet Adhikrit Cadet second lieutenant job vacancy by Nepal Army. Nepal Army published officer cadet Adhikrit Cadet Lieutenant Job Vacancy Notice in various number. Nepal Army, Recruitment Selection Directorate, Personnel Department, Battlefield Call for applications for the vacancy post of Officer Cadet Second Lieutenant.
Applications have been invited for the vacant officer cadet post in the Nepal Army through open and inclusive competition. Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to submit online applications from the official website of Nepal Army www.nepalarmy.mil.np.
Total Vacancy Number: 229
Date and place of submission of application:
Application Date: 2078/11/01 to 2078/11/08
the double fee will be 7 more days from 2078/11/09 to 2078/11/15.
Nepal Army Officer Cadet Adhikrit Vacancy Apply Process Online Application Officer Cadet
Educational Qualification For Officer Cadet:
– Must have passed Certificate Level or equivalent / Graduate Level or equivalent
– After the implementation of the grading system, in the case of a candidate who has passed the Secondary Education Passing Examination (SLCE), a minimum of D + and CGPA 1.6 in each of the subjects of class 11 and 12 (theoretical and experimental) will be considered as having obtained the relevant educational qualification.
– In case of having certificate level or similar educational qualification, the last date to submit the application should be 18 years on 2078/10/17 and not less than 21 years.
– In case of having bachelor level or similar educational qualification, the last date to submit the application should be on the date of 2078/10/17 and not less than 24 years of age.
– In case of reinstated military candidates, the last date for submission of application should be less than 26 years on 10/17/2078.
Documents required to be included with the application:
A. Certificate of Nepali citizenship.
B. Certificate of SLC / SEE, Certificate of Character and Original / Provisional Certificate.
C. Certificate Level (10 + 2) Transcript, Character Certificate and Original / Provisional Certificate.
D. Transcript (Character Certificate), Certificate of Character and Original / Provisional Certificate in case of graduation.
E . In addition to the Universities of Nepal, those who have obtained a degree from other boards and universities must submit a photocopy of the equivalent degree obtained from a recognized book of equivalence published by TRIVV and also a certificate of migration (transfer).