Clas 12 Purak Exam Application Form Fill up notice. Class 12 Purak Grade Increment exam routine update. Class 12 Grade Briddhi Grade Increment, Purak supplement exam routine notice published by Rashtriya Pariksha Board Nepal. National Examination Board Nepal notice regarding Class 12 Grade Briddhi Purak exam notice. All the exam routines and notice details are given below.
Provisions regarding submission of the examination application form. To participate in the 2079 class 12 grade enhancement examination, the board account within 2079.06.07 for examination fee per student Rs. 600/- (six hundred) will have to be paid.
For the candidates who are exempted from depositing the amount within the said period, they will have to pay the amount including late fee of Rs.1,200 (one thousand two hundred) per student and submit the application form through the respective school within the date of 2079.06.14.
Class 12 Grade Briddhi Purak Exam Application Form & Routine Exam Time Details
Grade Briddhi Purak Exam Date: 2079 Ashwin 30 & Ashwin 31
Exam Time: 11:00 Am to 2:00 Pm
Subject Details: all the subject exams are held in those 2 days. Subject wise details are given below.
Who are eligible for the Class 12 Grade Briddhi Purak Exam
- In the annual examination of class 12th, those who participated in the regular examination and obtained a minimum grade of D or higher in other subjects in the theoretical side and obtained NG (Not Graded) in the remaining two subjects are eligible to take the examination or
- On the theoretical side, candidates who have obtained a grade of D or higher in other subjects and are absent in the remaining two subjects will be allowed to participate in the grade enhancement (supplementary) examination for up to two subjects.
- The grade enhancement (supplementary) exam will be conducted for two days only.
- Candidates who participate in the grade increase test of only one subject, regardless of the subject, must participate in the grade increase test on the first day of the examination.
- The examination of the candidates participating in the grade enhancement examination for the compulsory English (0041) subject will be conducted on the first day only.
- Candidates who participate in the grade increase exam in compulsory English and compulsory Nepali subject will have to take compulsory English (0041) on the first day and compulsory Nepali (0021) on the second day.
- Candidates taking the exam in two subjects will have to participate in the examination on the first day for the subject with a small code number and on the second day for the subject with a large code number.
According to the prescribed examination schedule, no other arrangements will be made for the candidates who are absent from the examination. Even if there is an emergency holiday, the examination will not be postponed without prior notice from the examination control office.
Candidates have to bring materials like graph paper, chart, log table, Goshwara voucher etc. required for the exam.
Carrying mobile phones, smart watches, bluetooth devices and other electronic devices in the exam is prohibited.
Information regarding examination center determination will be published later.
The examination should be given only from the designated examination center. The center cannot be changed.
Subjects to be taught in class 12 and subject codes in order (from minor to major) have been placed on the website of the National Examination Board: neb.gov.np.
Class 12 Purak Exam Grade Briddhi Exam Form Exam Routine
Class 12 Result check with College School Ledger Download
Class 12 Result with grade sheet Marks View your Result
Class 12 Exam Model Questions Paper Collection
Class 10 SEE Exam Model Questions Paper Collection
Check SEE Result 2078 2079 View Your Gradesheet Marksheet Now
SEE Result Ledger Download Process