JOB Vacancy Post published in various posts and level by Citizens Bank. Citizens Bank ltd published a job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, secks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result-oriented qualificd Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches/ Departments.
JOB Vacancy Posts Details of Citizens Bank Ltd:
1. Deputy Manager – Head- IT (1) DM-001/22
Candidates should have minimum 10 Years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 7 years of banking experience in IT Department along with knowledge of Core Banking Application. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software. Candidates should also have sound managerial skills in handling the entire IT related issues independently, excellent and strong knowledge in preparation of IT Strategy, IT policy, IT Budgets and future plans and be well versed with NRB IT regulations and guidelines.
2. Core Banking Application AM-002/22
a) Assistant Manager (1)
Candidates should have minimum 10 Years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 5 years of banking experience in IT Department. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software, P/L SQL scripting, Finacle, Finacle interface, application workflow, customizations and regulatory requirements Finacle scripting along with third party integrations in Finacle. Candidates should have good understanding and knowledge of AIX/Linux Operating System
b) Junior Officer (Few)- JO-003/22
Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 3 years of banking experience in IT Department. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software., P/L SQL scripting, Finacle, Finacle interface, application workflow, customizations and regulatory requirements Finacle scripting along with third party integrations in Finacle. Candidates should have good understanding and knowledge of AIX/Linux Operating System
3. Software Programmer – Supervisor/ Assistant (Few)- SP-004/22
Candidates should have minimum 3years of experience in Java SPRING Frame work with thyme leaf. VUE JS etc with sound knowledge in SOAP, REST. XML, ISO based API along with Jira. Git/SVN, Jenkins with prior experience in API Development and deployment. Candidates proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server with hands on experience with Application Servers (Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss). Preference shall be given to the candidates having Knowledge of Finacle Core Banking and Finacle Integrator (FI).
4. MIS Developer – Supervisor (Few)- MIS-005/22
Candidates should have minimum 3years of experience of SQL language and good scripting knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL languages, Report Server/ PowerBI and able to design SSRS reports and BPM. Preference shall be given to the candidates having sound Knowledge of Core Banking System (Finacle) database structure.
5. System Unit- Supervisor (Few)- SU-06/22
Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience and strong knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows Server Admin on virtualizations such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Storages System (DAS, SAN and NAS), Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, SCCM and Group Policies, configuration of Mail Server, Any Scripting Language and Task Automation, Servers & End Point Hardening, Patch Management and Proxy Server, Backup/restore Software, Operating own DC/ and DR Site.
6. IT Support- IS-07/22
a) Junior Assistant (Few)
Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in Installation and configuration of hardware, Operating System and software and should have problem solving skill with good communication skill.
7. Branch Managers (Senior Officer, Officer and Junior Officer) (Few)- BM-08/22
Inside Valley/ Outside Valley Branches
Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer in commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position of Branch Manager must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager.
How To Apply:
• Candidates applying for Information Technology must have minimum of Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor in Computer Application or similar degree from a recognized university
– Candidates applying for Branch Manager must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
– Candidates applying for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Officer must have 2 years of exition below the position applying for, while for other positions candidates must have 1 year of experience in one position below the position applying for.
– Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Banking in IT Department for the position of Supervisor, Assistant and Junior Assistant Level.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
– Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, May 22, 2022
• Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
• The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
About Us: Citizens Bank Ltd
Citizens Bank International Limited has been established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in the banking sector through quality financial service. Established on April 20, 2007 (2064/01/07) as 20th commercial bank of the nation, “Citizens Bank International Limited”, has its corporate office at the heart of the financial sector of the country, Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu. It is promoted by eminent personalities, business and industrial houses and reputed individuals having high social standing and has been managed by a team of experienced bankers and professionals. There are 183 branches and 117 ATMs all over the country.
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy Notice 4th Level Sahak View below
NIC Asia Laghubitta Job Vacancy Notice Apply Now
SOS Children’s Village Job Vacancy SOS school job apply Now
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy Sudur Paschim Pradesh Ban Rakshak
UNDP UN Project Job Vacancy Nepal Apply Now
Nepal Open University NOU JOB Vacancy Notice for All
Lok Sewa Kharidar Job Vacancy Notice Government Job
Lok Sewa Aayog health service Staff Nurse job Vacancy