Upcoming IPO Share update & alert of Nepal Share Market. A total of 5 crores 96 Lakhs 77 thousand Kitta IPO Shares of 17 companies are awaiting the approval of the Securities and Exchange Board. About Rs 6 billion worth of IPOs of 17 companies is in the pipeline.
Total 17 companies IPO are in pipeline at Nepal Dhitopatra Board. Out of which, 13 companies have the highest number of hydropower companies, out of which Madhyabhotekoshi Hydropower Company has been postponed due to Covid-19. Although 1 crore 50 Lakhs kitta shares of Madhyabhotekoshi Hydropower Company, the largest of the hydropower companies, have been approved by the board, it has been postponed due to the risk of coronavirus infection.
Upcoming IPO Share Alert Update – Companies in the pipeline & the number of shares
- Sahas Urja Limited – Hydropower – 10,500,000 Kitta Shares
- Sayapatri Hydropower Limited – Hydropower – 900,000 Kitta Shares
- Upper Solu Hydro Electric Company – Hydropower – 3,307,500 Kitta Shares
- Manushi Microfinance Financial Institution Micro Finance – 393,750 Kitta Shares
- Dordi Khola Hydropower Company – Hydropower – 2,951,929 Kitta Shares
- Himalayan Hydropower – Hydropower – 2250,000 Kitta Shares
- Dish Media Network – Others – 2385,929 Kitta Shares
- Manakamana Smart Microfinance Financial Institution – Micro Finance – 389,000 Kitta Shares
- Balefi Hydropower – Hydropower – 3,655,940 Kitta Shares
- Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydro Power – Hydropower – 1,200,000 Kitta Shares
- GreenVenture Limited – Hydropower – 6,250,000 Kitta Shares
- Mailung Khola Hydropower Company – Hydropower – 736,286 Kitta Shares
- Madhyabhotekoshi Hydropower Project – Hydropower – 15,000,000 Kitta Shares
- Nyagdi Hydropower Limited – Hydropower – 4,050,000 Kitta Shares
- Vindhyavasini Hydropower – Hydropower – 2,500,000 Kitta Shares
- Jeevan Vikas Microfinance Financial Institution – Micro Finance – 1,977,300 Kitta Shares
- Samling Power Company – Hydropower – 1,230,000 Kitta Shares
Sahas Urja Hydropower, Sayapatri Hydropower, Upper Solu Hydro Electricity Company, Manushi Microfinance, Dordi Khola are in the process while Himalayan Hydropower, Dish Media Network, Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydropower, Manakamana Smart Microfinance and Balefi Hydro are in the process of getting documents from the board.
Similarly, Malung Khola Hydropower Company, Nyagdi Hydropower, Vindhyavasini Hydropower, Jeevan Vikas Microfinance and Samling Power Company are in the reply and under review.