TSC Teacher Service Commission Shikshak Sewa Aayog preparing to the published vacancy of teacher around Seventeen thousand permanent teachers. The Teachers Service Commission is going to call for applications for more than 17,000 teacher posts.
The Education and Human Resource Development Center have sent a list of vacant teacher posts to the Teacher Service Commission last year. The commission had demanded the same number from the Center for the purpose of filling the posts through open competition.
TSC Teacher Service Commission Shikshak Aayog Vacancy Post Number -17,047 posts.
- Primary Level Teacher Vacancy Number– 12 thousand 912 posts at primary level,
- Lower Secondary Teacher Vacancy- 2 thousand 593 posts at the lower secondary level and
- Secondary Level Teacher Vacancy– 1 thousand 542 posts at the secondary level
Shikshak Sewa Aayog TSC Teacher Promotion Shikshak Badhuwa Details
- 452 posts for primary level first class and
- 1 thousand 693 posts will be promoted for primary level second class.
- 78 numbers in Lower secondary level first class and
- 478 numbers in lower secondary level second class
- 124 numbers in Secondary level first class and
- 484 teachers will be promoted in secondary level second class.
Lately, students have been saying that permanent posts should be filled only after the results of the permanent teaching license examination are made public. Discussions are underway on whether the commission has reached a decision on whether to fill the vacancies for teachers or conduct permanent teaching license examinations.