Education Training Center (ETC) published a notice regarding Teacher Professional Development Training (TPD) for community school teachers. Ministry of Social Development, Lumbini Pradesh, Education Training Center notice regarding selecting and sending participants for training.
Education Development and Coordination Unit, Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Arghakhachi, Nawalparasi, Palpa & Gulmi are requested to submit teachers’ name lists for TPD Training Teachers. As per the approved program of this center, the Basic Level Teacher Primary Level (1-5), Secondary Level Teacher ( 9 to 10) English Subject Teacher & Secondary level Teacher (9 to 10) Crop (Bali) Sceince professional development training will be conducted on the date and place as per the details as per the health safety criteria prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
TPD Training conducted Date: 2077/10/04 ( For Basic Level Teacher)
: 2077/10/05 ( For Secondary level teacher)
Training Venue: Education Training Center, Bhairahawa & Education Training Center, Palpa
Basis for participant selection:
1. Completed 2 modules of 10 days in SSRP period.
2. Completed one phase of 15 days in SSDP period.
3. No TPD training of any kind.
4. If the number specified by each municipality cannot participate, selection may be made from other municipalities.
5. If interested, teachers who have completed TPD training during the SSRP period can also participate in the training.
Facilities available to the participants:
1. Training allowance as per the approved nurse of this training center will be provided.
2. For the participants who want to stay in the dormitory, the dormitory will be available giving priority to the distant participants.
Teacher education is made up of two words- ‘teacher’ and ‘education’. A teacher is a person who teaches the learners or students and makes them acquire knowledge, skills, and attitudes. In a different way, a teacher is a person who facilitates the learners for learning and co-operates with their problems to get them solved which results in the all- round development of the learners. Education is the process of gaining knowledge and wisdom. Thus the collaboration of these two words suggests us the education for the teacher as teacher education. So the process of gaining knowledge and skills for teachers is teacher education.