Shangrila Development Bank published a job vacancy notice in various posts and levels. Shangri-la Development Bank Limited, one of the leading ‘B’ class National Level Development bank, is on the process of recruiting young, dynamic and result oriented candidates for its upcoming growth plan for micro-credit department among different branches across the country.
JOB Vacancy Posts & Number Details of Shangrila Bank
Job Code– 077/78 – 11
Level/Positions– Junior Assistant
Locations/Branches– Different Locations (As mentioned below)
Education Qualification – At least 10+2 completed from recognized university. Preference will be given to Bachelor Degree Holder
Banking Experiences– Minimum 1 year of experience of handling micro-credit/microfinance/banking
Age– Not exceeding 35 years
Other Requirement– Not limited to but should have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel along with basic Computer skills
1. Eastern Cluster- 5
2. Province 2- 8
3. Narayangarh Cluster- 20
4. Pokhara Cluster- 9
5. Nepalgunj Cluster- 15
6. Far Western Cluster- 7
7. Gorkha Cluster- 4
Note: Candidate should have reached the minimum age and should not have crossed maximum age limit as of Jestha 03, 2078. Local candidates will be given priority during hiring process.
Branches Details in Cluster:
1. Eastern Cluster– Itahari Branch, Dharan Branch, Birtamod Branch
2. Narayangarh Cluster– Butwal Branch, Narayangarh Branch, Hetauda Branch, Amarapuri Branch, Tandi Branch, Rajhaiya Branch, Galchi Branch, Bhumahi Branch, Gorusinghe Branch, Battar Branch, Bhairahawa Branch
3. Nepalgunj Cluster – Nepalgunj Branch, Surkhet Branch, Kohalpur Branch, Lamahi Branch, Tribhuwanchowk Branch, Khajura Branch, Ghorahi Branch, Tulsipur Branch, Ranjha Branch, Botechour Branch
4. Gorkha Cluster- Gorkha Branch, Salyantar Branch, Damauli Branch
5. Province 2 – Lahan Branch, Jitpur Branch, Bayalbas Branch, Bardibas Branch
6. Pokhara Cluster- Bhadrakali Branch, New Bus Park Branch, Rambazar Branch, Birauta Branch, Taal Chowk Branch, Beni Branch, Hemja Branch
7. Far Western Cluster – Attariya Branch, Dhangadi Branch, Mahendranagar Branch, Sanfe Bagar Branch, Lamki Branch
Candidate should visit www.shangrilabank.com and click at Career section and apply by submitting the copy of following mentioned documents: Cover Letter (mentioning the branch & position applied for), Updated Resume, Transcript of Latest Educational Qualification, Passport Size Photograph and Copy of Citizenship. The application needs to be received latest by 17:00 Hours of Jestha 03, 2078.
=> Click Here to Online Apply for Shangrila Dev Bank Jobs
Note: Failure to submit the documents as mentioned above will disqualify the candidate from selection process. The bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the selection process will lead to automatic disqualification. Phone and email queries shall not be entertained.