Center of Education & Human Resource Development (CEHRD), Sanothimi, Bhaktapur published the notice regarding school education & various school education activities of local level. Bidyalaya Shiksha Suchana School education notices for education unit, local level & schools are published in Gorkhapatra daily news.
All the important notices of school education notices (Bidyalaya Shiksha Suchana) are given below.
1. Notice for All education unit, local level & Schools
2. IEMIS update notice for All schools
3. Budhanilkantha school Scholarship Program Appliction
2. Educational TV Radio Program Broadcast Notices
3. Curriculum Development Center Important Notice for All
4. Budgeting details demand notice for EDCU & Local Level
5. Secondary Education New Curriculum Subjects Details
6. Shikshako Chautari Broadcasting Notice & Book Stationary Notice
‘Literacy for a human-centered recovery: Narrowing the digital divide’- Literacy Data of Nepal
IEMIS Integrated Educational Management Information System Update Notice for Schools
Government Scholarship Application Open Budhanilkantha School Scholarship
Television Radio FM Audio Visual Online Education Broadcast notice Nepal Government
In view of the rapidly developing and expanding educational sector of the country, the Department of Education has been established as the body to effectively implement and monitor the policies, plans and programs run by the Ministry of Education. The background of the establishment of the department was the need for meaningful implementation by continuing the programs run under the Basic and Primary Education Project and the Secondary Education Development Project.
Nepal Government Gazette published on 9 May 2056 the basic and primary education and secondary education project continued to provide development projects and programs that the Regional Education Directorate, former District Education offices to be activated to make school education more effective in the educational system of the Ministry of Education vibhagaka Has been formed.
1. Concept of Education and Human Resource Development Center
2. To develop and expand quality education to help establish and develop an educated, cultured and prosperous and dynamic society through vital and quality education.
3. Target of Education and Human Resource Development Center
4. To make education a vehicle of development, to provide basic education to all and to facilitate school level educational opportunities beyond that. Strategy of Education and Human Resource Development Center