Sanjen Jalvidyut Company Limited published a job vacancy notice. SANJEN JALAVIDHYUT COMPANY LIMITED VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO). Sanjen Jalavidhyut Company Limited (SJCL), promoted by Chilime Hydropower Company Limited and Nepal Electricity Authority, is developing Sanjen (Upper) Hydroelectric Project (SUHEP) and Sanjen Hydroelectric Project (SHEP) with an installed capacity of 14.8 MW and 42.5 MW respectively in Rasuwa district.

The company invites applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic, substantially experienced, highly qualified and result-oriented eligible Nepalese Citizens having the following eligibility for the various post & positions.

Eligibility Requirement
A prospective candidate shall have the following minimum eligibility criteria in terms of academic qualification and professional experience:
Education:
(a) All the details are given below.
Work Experience:
The prospective candidate must have the following professional experience: All the details are above.
Age Limit:

To Apply:
Interested candidates can drop their application at given mail The application shall include a copy of the candidate’s latest CV, passport-sized photo along with self-attested copies of citizenship certificate and certificates of education and work experience. (www@sjcl.com.np).

Candidate applying via e-mail can send the scanned copies of the aforesaid documents. Proposal may also be submitted via e-mail. However, proposal must be the scanned copy signed by the applicant. The original of this proposal shall be submitted upon shortlisting of the applicant.

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. The original of the documents shall be produced at that time. The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Sanjen Jalavidhyut Company Limited Maharajgunj, Kapan Marga, Kathmandu, Nepal Tel: 00977 01 4374275 Website: www@sjcl.com.np

Also view:
1. View All Job Vacancy Notice Details
2. View All TU Exam Result Center Update
3. View All Lok Sewa Exam Vacancy Tayari

About Sanjen Jalvidyut Hydropower Company Limited

Sanjen Jalavidhyut Company Ltd. (SJCL) is a public limited company incorporated in 2010 AD. The company was promoted by Chilime Jalavidhyut Company Ltd, Nepal Electricity Authority and Local government of Rasuwa District having share ownership of 39.36%, 10.36% and 1.28% respectively. Remaining 49% share are allocated to general public including project affected areas or district. The Company has been constructing two projects-Sanjen (Upper) Hydroelectricity Project-SUHEP(14.8MW) and Sanjen Hydroelectricity Project-SHEP) (42.5MW) as cascade basis in Rasuwa District. A tripartite loan agreement has been concluded with the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) for the long-term loan required for the construction of the aforementioned two hydroelectric projects. The projects area is located in Chilime and Golgung of Rasuwa.

The paid-up capital of the company is Rs. 3.65 billion. Of this, 51% is allocated to the Promoters and the remaining 49% is allocated to the general public. The entire amount has been collected from the Promoter. The issuance of shares to the general public other than the locals has been completed. It is planned to issue 10 percent shares to the locals in the near future.

SJCL intends to appoint a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to operate the company effectively and to complete the aforesaid two hydroelectric projects in the stipulated time, cost and quality. These Terms of Reference (ToR) is intended to define duties and responsibilities of CEO. These duties and responsibilities are to be carried out consistently with the principles and company’s objectives as spelled out in Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) of the Company.