Employment Provident Fund EPF ( Karmachri Sanchaya Kosh) published job vacancy notice in various posts and levels. All the job vacancy details of karmachari sanchaya kosh are given below. In various posts and level, karmachari sanchaya kosh demand employee. Employees Provident Fund, As the following vacancies in this fund have to be filled permanently through open competition as per the agreement of the Public Service Commission, online applications have been invited from eligible Nepali citizens.
Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Vacancy Notice details:
Age Limit: 21 years of age and not below 35 years of age by the last date of application. But in the case of women, less than 40 years.
Form Application Fill up: Online Process ( Given Below)
Examination Fee Payment : Within 21 days from the date of publication of this notice, the examination fee as specified in the notice should be uploaded through Connect IPS, Online Banking to the account number 00401010254373 of the fund in Nepal Investment Bank, Pulchowk.
Interested applicants who have reached the specified qualification will have to complete the online application form by completing the process as specified in the notification.
How to Fill Online Application of Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh EPF Vacancy Online Apply
Online Form Filling Process:
1. Application form can be filled online only. The applicant will first have to fill in his details and register on the fund’s website: www.epfnepal.com.np.
2. While registering, the registration number will be received in the e-mail of the applicant and by logging in using the registration number as User ID and Password, fill in all the details to be filled in the online form prescribed by the Fund.
3. If there is a transcript of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for citizenship and application for the post, certificate of character and educational qualification obtained from a country other than Nepal, then the equivalent certificate from Tribhuvan University and passport size photo should be scanned / attached and uploaded. It is advised to fill the online application form within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of first publication in Gorkhapatra and within 7 (seven) days after paying double fee.
4. Candidates are advised to fill up the online application form only after thoroughly studying the instructions given.
5. Once all the details are verified from the fund after the application is included, the application will be approved and then the candidate will have to print the admission card himself.
6. While appearing in the examination, the candidate must bring the original certificate of his / her citizenship along with the admission card printed by the candidate for identification, otherwise he / she will not be included in the examination.
7. The candidate will have to upload only one copy of the required minimum educational qualifications.