Israel Nepal Labour Job Opportunity now open for Nepalese citizens. The government of Nepal has passed a directive to send Nepali workers to Israel for caregivers. Nepal and Israel signed a labor agreement last Ashwin and agreed to send workers to Magh. Israel Working visa open for Nepalese.
As soon as the directive is issued, Nepali workers will be able to go to Israel for caregivers. With the passage of the directive, Israeli employment, which has been suspended for nearly five years, has reopened. In the first phase, 500 Nepalis will be able to go to Israel. Workers will be selected on the basis of competition.
Who Can Apply for Israel Labour Job Opportunity- Israel Working Visa Apply
Israel Working Labour Contract through Government to Government (G2G) Process.
1. Nepali Citizenship Holders
2. Age Between – 25 years to 45 Years
3. After passing +2 (Class 12) and taking caregiver training for three months, they will get the opportunity.
4. After passing +2 ( Class 12) and studying ANM for 15 months.
5. Must be fluent in Hebrew and English to go to Israel.
6. Height – Only those who are 4.9 feet and 45 kg will be able to go to Israel.
7. Only those who are physically and mentally healthy and of good character will be selected.
How To Apply Israel Labour Job Contract- Israel Jobs Apply Procedure
1. Eligible candidates will have to apply online. (Eligible Criteria are given above)
2. The Department of Foreign Employment will issue a notice and request to be present at the appointed time along with the original documents.
3. The department will test the height and weight of the applicant and enter it online.
4. After the language test, the marks obtained by the examinee are entered into the online profile.
5. The selection committee will prepare a list of candidates who have met all the criteria and at least 25 percent more than the demand.
6. Minimum Salary- US $ 1500/- ( around NRS 1 Lakh 50 Thousand)
7. Minimum Cost to Apply for Israel – Around NRS 1 Lakhs
Israel Working Visa Labour Contract/ Job Opportunities sectors are:
– Nursing field,
– Nursing home,
– Day Service Center
Going to Israel (including airfare, health check-up) does not cost more than one lakh rupees even if the workers have to pay for it themselves, so young people are attracted to go to Israel for employment. In Israel, caregivers should take care of the elderly and children.