Government Community School published a teacher job vacancy notice in given post & level. Gunjanagar Secondary School, Chitwan published Teacher job vacancy for Secondary Level Nepali Subject. As there is a need for one qualified teacher to teach Nepali subjects from class 9 to 12 in the vacant contract post of Nepali subject in Gunjnagar Mabi Gunjnagar School, a formal application is invited from the qualified Nepali citizens.
Teacher Job Vacancy Details:
1) Advertisement No. 1/2078
2) Position: Secondary Level Teacher (Ma Bi)
3) Type of service: Asthayi KararTemporary contract
4) Number: 1 (one)
5) Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed at least bachelor’s degree in the basic subject Nepali (acceptable to those with higher educational qualification)
6) Teaching license must be mandatory.
7) Age: 18 years of age and under 40 years of age
8) Application Fee: Rs. 2000 (two thousand rupees only)
9) Salary Scale: As determined by the Government of Nepal.
10) Last date to apply: 2078/3/2 till 4 o’clock
11) Exam Type: Written and Interview
12) Contact date: 2078.3.3
15) Required documents:
a. Copies of educational qualification certificates,
b. Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
c. Copy of teaching license
d. Also, the applicant has to be present with the original certificate on the day of examination.
Note: If the person on the qualification list applies for the appointment of contract teacher from the Teacher Service Commission, the person with the first qualification will be appointed.
Contact Details: Gunjannagar Secondary School, Bharatpur-18, Gunjnagar, Chitwan Contact: 056-592298, 9855050181